PDA

View Full Version : Brimstone Quadracycle

ChasCS
08-18-2014, 09:25 PM
I like the placement of the twin air filters. I think they look way cool, way out and exposed like that...

Brimstone Quadracycle Custom Quads powered by V-8 engine, pumping out 750 horsepower coupled with 4-speed automatic transmission. Brimstone Quadracycle can do 0-120 mph in just 6 seconds. Brimstone Quadracycle's lightweight is due to the Combination of materials such as carbon fiber, kevlar, titanium and magnesium. Brimstone Quadracycle features Custom seat, handle bars and foot peg dimensions / locations are based on the clients individual measurements.

Seem'd like four wheels was only for off road recently??

Chas

retread
08-18-2014, 10:00 PM
With that much power, I think I'd need a back rest.

john

ChasCS
08-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Yes, but isn't more power what everybody desires?

Have you had a chance to check this out, the bmw v12 quad?

BMW V12 Engine powered quad by French designer Lazareth. The Lazareth Wazuma Bio BMW V12 is a four wheeled Custom Quad pumping out 500BHP runs on E85 bio-ethanol, which turns the powerful Lazareth Wazuma BMW V12 Quad into an eco-friendly vehicle. The decision to run E85 as fuel was based on its superior octane rating. The Lazareth Wazuma BMW V12 Quad comes with a hefty price tag , 200,000 euros.

Cheap too, eh?

Chas

Chupaca
08-18-2014, 11:14 PM
great look, agree one could use a backrest or handcuffs to keep from blowing away...:roflblack::roflblack: Whats with this drive to build monster vehicles then put handlebars on them...handlebars maketh not a motorcycle....

ChasCS
08-19-2014, 04:53 AM
Maketh good sense to ye now? Hahaha

I wondereth howeth Jay Leno feelith, when new models spring forth and multiplyeth each fallish?

Chas

PrairieSpyder
08-19-2014, 07:40 AM
Interesting!! I don't really have a lot else to say about this machine, but I'm curious about the OP pics. . . .

I went through them in succession, read the thread, then went back to the 3rd pic because I thought it was very good action shot. On second look I wondered if the background had been photoshopped instead of made in-camera. So I looked at it closer for clues. I still don't have a conclusion, but look at the front wheels and then the rider's arms and handlebars . . .

The front wheels are turning left. But the handlebars are in a right-turn position!!

Wassup wi-dat?

ChasCS
08-19-2014, 11:50 AM
It's an optical allusion... ;-)

Um, you do know how that works, in the minds eye?

Like in the pic I include here. All that is really there is a fat back wheel, a nice motor and a small bit of frame holding it up. But in your mind you see a hot bike, or not?
Maybe it's just me...

Chas

PrairieSpyder
08-19-2014, 12:54 PM
It's an optical allusion... ;-)

Um, you do know how that works, in the minds eye?

Like in the pic I include here. All that is really there is a fat back wheel, a nice motor and a small bit of frame holding it up. But in your mind you see a hot bike, or not?
Maybe it's just me...

Chas

It must be just you. I only see bike parts. But the woman in the orig post definitely had the handlebars wrong for the way the wheels were turned.

ChasCS
08-19-2014, 02:25 PM
Yes, I suppose you are correct. Guys just see things different.

We are mostly very visual creatures to begin with.

That's why the articles and interviews in men's magazines are always so interesting. ;-)

We have been self taught, & can use our imaginations well...

Sometimes that's all we have, to go on. Hahaha

Chas