PDA

View Full Version : CMA Ryders

CMA Cowboy
08-17-2014, 07:14 PM
The Missouri Christian Motorcyclist Association will be having the annual MO CMA rally this coming weekend and I was wondering how many spyder riders are with CMA. My wife and I were two wheel riders before moving to our RTS machines and took some friendly ribbing over the change and wondered if others experienced the same.

Cruzr Joe
08-17-2014, 07:27 PM
After we got our first Spyder in 2012 we were invited to go on a ride with the CMA group in Saline County, when we showed up most of the members had never seen a Spyder before and they were asking if we would be able to keep up, we still ride with them occasionally but they never ask if we can keep up anymore. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
08-17-2014, 11:23 PM
there are 106 spyderlovers roaming about the state. But they don't mention affiliations...:dontknow:

Roadster Renovations
08-17-2014, 11:35 PM
I'm with CMA in Columbus, IN. In fact, I just did the Traveler's Prayer for the Mayor's Ride this past Saturday. Quite an honor. No one ribs me about the bike, especially after they can see what it can do in "keeping up".

joebryanjr
08-18-2014, 05:40 AM
Please advise where and when.

Cruzr Joe
08-18-2014, 10:40 AM
I'm with CMA in Columbus, IN. In fact, I just did the Traveler's Prayer for the Mayor's Ride this past Saturday. Quite an honor. No one ribs me about the bike, especially after they can see what it can do in "keeping up".
My point exactly.

Cruzr Joe

CMA Cowboy
08-18-2014, 01:05 PM
I guess I should have said where the MO CMA rally will be at. It is at Windemere Baptist Camp in Roach Missouri. Just outside of Camdenton. Starts at 6:00 on Friday thru Sunday morning service. Any and all are welcome to attend as this is a nondenominational association. It's all about Jesus.

CMA Cowboy
08-24-2014, 09:24 PM
Well, I guess I got my answer. Awesome rally but only three other spyders were there out of 429 riders. Not a one of the three have been on spyderlovers. Informed them of all the knowledge shared on here. For any spyder ryders out there you can check out the ministry that my wife and I are involved in at cmausa.org.