PDA

View Full Version : The 20S SENA units are in

Motorcycledave
08-16-2014, 11:50 PM
Call me I can help with your seats
and SENA products

napper39
08-17-2014, 12:25 PM
there nice if you got the big money helments ive had a set for a year and they wont fit my helments no pocket in side so i cant use them.there just sitting on the work binch wating.so make sure you tell every one they need pockets on the inside of there helemnts

Motorcycledave
08-17-2014, 02:31 PM
NO pockets needed...
just pull out the cheek pad and put it there and put the cheek pad back in.
that is how mine are and about a zillion I have installed for others.
PS... Love that Indian

there nice if you got the big money helments ive had a set for a year and they wont fit my helments no pocket in side so i cant use them.there just sitting on the work binch wating.so make sure you tell every one they need pockets on the inside of there helemnts

napper39
08-17-2014, 04:16 PM
MINE DONT HAVE CHECK PADS'AND I DID TRY TO PUT THEM UNDER THE INSIDE PADDING THEN I COULDNT GET IT ON.MY HEAD.:yikes:

Motorcycledave
08-17-2014, 11:09 PM
It may be time for a new helmet, or... if you remove the padding and place the ear phone
where it should go check the hole size needed then using a sharp Xacto knife cut out the
styro foam making a pocket put the earphone in and install padding over it and your done.
I was doing that before bluetooth ever existed using pillow speakers I wired to the radio
on one of my old GoldWings... before GoldWings came with radios, good old Vetter fairings I loved them. works every time, unless your using a beanie helmet.

MINE DONT HAVE CHECK PADS'AND I DID TRY TO PUT THEM UNDER THE INSIDE PADDING THEN I COULDNT GET IT ON.MY HEAD.:yikes: