PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to Spyderlover.com

mcpjan
08-15-2014, 06:15 AM
Hello everyone,

I started reading this site a few weeks ago. I find it very informative and just good reading. A little about myself. I have been riding 2 wheelers off and on for 40 + years. So I did research and convinced my husband that the Spyder was the bike for me. So here I am the proud owner of a 2013 RT SE5 Limited. I am located just outside of Harrisburg PA.

Already ordered my first mod and planning my next. My only fear is my husband taking over my bike.:f_spider: Now that he has driven it he really likes it. I have never ride behind anyone, I have always been the driver.

Looking forward to meeting follow Spyderlover's.

Thank you
Jo Ann (mcpjan)

SPYD3R
08-15-2014, 06:24 AM
WELCOME ABOARD....
AND TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT HE'LL JUST HAVE TO TRADE HIS 2 WHEELER IF HE WANTS TO RIDE A SPYD3R..... :lecturef_smilie:

oldguyinTX
08-15-2014, 07:00 AM
You could always put a "husband alarm" on it so you will know when he tries to sneak it out of the garage at night

karinsik
08-15-2014, 07:09 AM
Welcome.... Check out "Girls on Spyders" on facebook.

Here is the description of the group -- "We are women who love to ride our Can-Am Spyders! Most of us are owners, but all of...

Hello everyone,

I started reading this site a few weeks ago. I find it very informative and just good reading. A little about myself. I have been riding 2 wheelers off and on for 40 + years. So I did research and convinced my husband that the Spyder was the bike for me. So here I am the proud owner of a 2013 RT SE5 Limited. I am located just outside of Harrisburg PA.

Already ordered my first mod and planning my next. My only fear is my husband taking over my bike.:f_spider: Now that he has driven it he really likes it. I have never ride behind anyone, I have always been the driver.

Thank you
Jo Ann (mcpjan)

PrairieSpyder
08-15-2014, 08:06 AM
Hello everyone,

Thank you
Jo Ann (mcpjan)

:welcome: & :congrats:

mindman
08-15-2014, 08:33 AM
Welcome! You're now part of a pretty exciting world!

mcpjan
08-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Wish I could, he is retired due to his Parkinson 's. I am thinking about hiding the keys. :clap:
Thank you, this place is a very welcoming place.

Dan McNally
08-15-2014, 09:40 AM
:congrats: and :welcome: Jo Ann . . . welcome to the family! :thumbup:

Chupaca
08-15-2014, 09:55 AM
to both the roadster world and this amazing site. First off congrats on the new ryde...now put girlie things on it to keep your hubby off and tell him to get his own..!! :roflblack: enjoy your ryde and post the pic's as you go through the farkeling process.. You do know this never ends...:roflblack:

FaranH
08-15-2014, 01:45 PM
Welcome! Just like karinsik posted, we'd love to have you join our Girls on Spyders group--currently almost 1800 members strong from all over the world. If you're on Facebook just go to https://www.facebook.com/groups/girlsonspyders/ and request to join. It's closed to just us gals and we have a lot of fun. More importantly we all share a love for our Spyders and I'm excited to hear about yours. Enjoy the heck out of it! :dg2:

ARtraveler
08-15-2014, 03:36 PM
:welcome:

GloryRyders
08-16-2014, 06:55 AM
:welcome: and :congrats: on your new :spyder:..............the more "farkles" the merrier!:yes:

03hdjill
08-16-2014, 07:22 AM
Welcome and congratulations!

SpyderLady
08-19-2014, 05:53 PM
Congratulations and Welcome :congrats::2thumbs::2thumbs: You are ryding an amazing machine. Hope to meet you at a future event.

ChasCS
08-19-2014, 06:11 PM
Great to meet you.

Enjoy the ride and your time spent here too.

Happy Trails...

Chas