PDA

View Full Version : RT622 trailer sparre tire?

vtrider
08-15-2014, 01:53 AM
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket tire/rim combo that will fit on the Rt622 trailer? The BRP catalog has one listed at around $200. I think that is a little pricey for a spare tire that I hopefully will never have to use. I would like to carry a spare tire on road trips though just in case I do need it. I know that it is a 4 bolt pattern. I was just wondering if it is a standard size to match with other rims. I was looking at some of these options from etrailer. The prices are much cheaper, especially if you just go wit ha standard painted or galvanize rim. http://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-Tires_and_Wheels-sf-Tire_with_Wheel-pc-12_Inch.aspx

va2djd
08-15-2014, 03:09 AM
Does anyone know if there is an aftermarket tire/rim combo that will fit on the Rt622 trailer? The BRP catalog has one listed at around $200. I think that is a little pricey for a spare tire that I hopefully will never have to use. I would like to carry a spare tire on road trips though just in case I do need it. I know that it is a 4 bolt pattern. I was just wondering if it is a standard size to match with other rims. I was looking at some of these options from etrailer. The prices are much cheaper, especially if you just go wit ha standard painted or galvanize rim. http://www.etrailer.com/dept-pg-Tires_and_Wheels-sf-Tire_with_Wheel-pc-12_Inch.aspx

Just carry a bottle of fix a flat

ironsidebob
08-15-2014, 03:29 AM
Have a look on ebay, should be able to find one for under $150 shipped.

murphybrown
08-15-2014, 06:12 AM
have found size on wheel at Wal Mart

Marker
08-15-2014, 04:06 PM
Go to a local tire shop ,bring them the BRP trailer whell and tire specs and they will look up the wheel. I did that for the wheel bearings and got aftermarket wheel bearings that are made in the USA and not china. I used the wheel hubs that came with my RT 622 trailer and also found bearing buddies that fit.

PW2013STL
08-15-2014, 04:11 PM
When you do find your spare wheel and tire remember to also have a jack and a lug nut wrench along. Just ask Murphybrown :gaah:

vtrider
08-15-2014, 05:15 PM
When you do find your spare wheel and tire remember to also have a jack and a lug nut wrench along. Just ask Murphybrown :gaah:
Good advise! I actually have that on my list of emergency Items that I need to have in my trailer. :thumbup: