PDA

View Full Version : Laser Alignment in Idaho????

gordo2050
08-14-2014, 09:17 PM
Is there anybody that does it????

Gray Ghost
08-14-2014, 09:32 PM
Www.SpyderComfort.com/dealers will give you an idea of who is close. Keep in mind that most of the independents travel (I have been to Idaho and I believe that Squared Away goes up to that area sometimes). You can also catch someone at most of the Spyder events.

SpyderGirl
08-14-2014, 10:11 PM

Where in Idaho are you?? Your profile says Manteca? Perhaps you are someone I have met/rode with as I am from the San Francisco Bay Area originally.

Anyway, I am in the Salt Lake City area now and I know Ann and Joe from Square Away LLC. They are the best in the industry for the Spyder laser alignment and they will travel. They are based out of the Las Vegas area and came up a few months ago to my house in Salt Lake to do alignments.

Also, I know that there is a Spyder Ryder of America Southern Idaho chapter that may be interested in gathering riders together to do some alignments. They are based out of Boise. Maybe that is something that can be arranged. I am friends with the the person that runs the Idaho chapter.... she also used to live in the Bay Area.

Let me know. Contact me via e-mail at spydergirl47@gmail.com.

SpyderAnn01
08-14-2014, 11:37 PM

Hi, I am Ann Meyer from Squared Away,and like SpyderGirl said we are located in Las Vegas but we travel all over the west to do alignments. We were in Boise in June but would be happy to return to the area. Send me a private message and we can get to work on the details.

gordo2050
08-16-2014, 12:05 PM
Where in Idaho are you?? Your profile says Manteca? Perhaps you are someone I have met/rode with as I am from the San Francisco Bay Area originally.

Anyway, I am in the Salt Lake City area now and I know Ann and Joe from Square Away LLC. They are the best in the industry for the Spyder laser alignment and they will travel. They are based out of the Las Vegas area and came up a few months ago to my house in Salt Lake to do alignments.

Also, I know that there is a Spyder Ryder of America Southern Idaho chapter that may be interested in gathering riders together to do some alignments. They are based out of Boise. Maybe that is something that can be arranged. I am friends with the the person that runs the Idaho chapter.... she also used to live in the Bay Area.

Let me know. Contact me via e-mail at spydergirl47@gmail.com.

We are in Caldwell, just outside of Nampa,
We have met on a number of occasions. I believe that the last time was in Sonora last year. I believe that Jeff was having an issue with his ryde, and you were doing the fix at a motel.
Let me see, what other clues, My Harley matches the color of your RS, and my wife HAD an RS the same color as Jeff's current RT. She now Rydes a white RTL.
Figured it out yet?