PDA

View Full Version : Albert and the Aeroplane (j/k)

ChasCS
08-13-2014, 10:37 PM
Albert and the Aeroplane

Pensioner Albert and his wife Ethel went to the county fair every year and every year Albert would say, "Ethel, I'd like to ride in that aeroplane."

Ethel always replied, "I know Albert, but that aeroplane ride costs £50, and 50 quid is 50 quid."

One year Albert and Ethel went to the fair and Albert said, "Ethel, I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride in that aeroplane this year I might never get another chance."

Ethel replied, "Albert, that aeroplane ride costs £50, and 50 quid is 50 quid."

The pilot overheard them and said, "Listen, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you; but if you make a single sound, it's 50 quid."

Albert and Ethel agreed and up they went.

The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a sound was heard. He did all his tricks over again, but still not a peep.

When they landed, the pilot turned to Albert and said, "I'm amazed. I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you just didn't."

Albert replied, "Well, I was going to say something when Ethel fell out, but then, 50 quid is 50 quid..."

Chas

Chupaca
08-13-2014, 11:26 PM
she probably had the money anyway...:roflblack::roflblack:

ARtraveler
08-14-2014, 01:48 AM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:

Bob Denman
08-14-2014, 07:18 AM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_55.gif

PrairieSpyder
08-14-2014, 07:56 AM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

ChasCS
08-14-2014, 10:18 AM
Hope she also had a very happy landing... ;-)

Chas