PDA

View Full Version : "Tow-Tow" bring your Dog on the Spyder trail...

ChasCS
08-11-2014, 04:53 PM
These units make me smile, and if I still had a dog, it would have been in the plans...

Bushtec Dog Motorcycle Trailer "The Tow-Tow"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dSK_5lxioE

... a safe and functional motorcycle trailer that can carry your dog...
http://store.bushtec.com/Articles.asp?ID=164

Chas

Bob Denman
08-11-2014, 05:24 PM
:clap: Way Cool! :2thumbs:
The only problem we'd have, is our little "Tink is only four pounds... :shocked:
We'd have to figure out a perch for her so that she could sit up high enough to see anything other than the sky going by overhead... :D

bruiser
08-11-2014, 05:30 PM
Hmmm, I wonder...

Chupaca
08-11-2014, 10:24 PM
:clap: Way Cool! :2thumbs:
The only problem we'd have, is our little "Tink is only four pounds... :shocked:
We'd have to figure out a perch for her so that she could sit up high enough to see anything other than the sky going by overhead... :D

Just pop the lid back in and let him sit behind the shield...:roflblack::roflblack: I should talk mind is 8 lbs...I have to put a dent in the lid...:roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
08-11-2014, 11:19 PM
I would not suggest taking your pet for anything more than a quick trip to town in one of those. They don't have sufficient ventilation. I'd rather have to leave my pups at home then subject them to riding in an unventilated furnace.

ChasCS
08-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Yes, your k-9 must be tall enough to enjoy the wind in his face. If he can pop his head out, he get's plenty of ventilation. Other wise the down draft would likely suffice. They wouldn't be selling these if they were only going to bring harm to your pet kids... Think about it?
I see dogs wearing goggles quite frequently too, and they seem to love it.
Nothing natural about that.
I wonder if a dog gets hit by bugs like we do, when we allow them to stick their heads out the car window? Ouch!

Chas

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-12-2014, 01:42 PM
i wouldn't feel comfortable with that, i think i would prefer to have a vented bubble top for safety.