PDA

View Full Version : Mountains, Music & Motorcycles Saturday August 16/17 Ride

Cruzr Joe
08-11-2014, 02:58 PM
Hey Guys & Gals, last week we had a fun ride to Cave City for the watermelon festival, and Kudos to Spyderpops & Marty (Faran's Hubby) for buying a couple of great watermelons for us to devour. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

This coming Saturday (August 16th) we will be riding up to Mountain View Arkansas for the "Mountains, Music & Motorcycle" Festival. This is a Day Ride for some and a Sleep Over for others, (some, me included will spend the night at a local hotel and head back Sunday around 1 or 2 o'clock. But most will just make it a Day Trip.

We will leave from my house at 8:00 A.M. Sharp
Take hwy 5 to Interstate 430
Take Interstate 430 to Interstate 40
Take Interstate 40 to Hwy 65
Take Hwy 65 to Clinton where we will stop for Breakfast at McDonald's (should arrive approx 9:30 A.M.) :dontknow:

After Breakfast we will head on up to Mountain View.

Please feel free to meet us at my house or somewhere along the way.

If you intend to meet somewhere along the way please let me know so that we can look for you

My house is at: 214 Monticello West, Bryant Ar 72022 my cell # is 501 580-5595 and i can answer my cell while riding (Hands Free Bluetooth). (email: joeplouch@yahoo.com)

It is not a requirement for you to let us know if you are going with us, but it helps us to know who and how many to expect.

Cruzr Joe