PDA

View Full Version : Anacontes Oyster Run

Questions
08-10-2014, 08:15 PM
I sure would like to go this year along with 4 of my spyder riding friends. We are down here in Yakima but not much going on unless we create it. Please send me a post for date / time and meeting location. Thanks
SATCHMO60:thumbup:

wukka
08-13-2014, 08:24 AM
I sure would like to go this year along with 4 of my spyder riding friends. We are down here in Yakima but not much going on unless we create it. Please send me a post for date / time and meeting location. Thanks

Just added my post today. If you are coming from the 'dry' side of the state, you could meet up with us at the Farmhouse Restaurant just outside of town and we can ryde in as a group.

No doubt, THIS IS A BIG DEAL...there are about 20,000 to 30,000 rides of all shapes and sizes that come in. The Spyder contingency is large enough that we alone can just about take up an entire block.

Let me know if you are interested...

Questions
08-18-2014, 09:28 PM
Glad to meet at the farm house just need date / time
My e-mail is dsenters@q.com for a date /time I have a boat at laconner to stay on
Thanks Denny;);)

jaherbst
08-18-2014, 10:48 PM

It is actually spelled Anacortes!

Questions
08-20-2014, 02:19 PM
Any idea on date / time????:sour:

wukka
08-20-2014, 04:50 PM
Any idea on date / time????:sour:
We will arrive at the Farmhouse Restaurant around 7:30 to 8:00 AM on the morning of the Oyster Run (9/28). The actual event is just a couple of miles away...that way we can all ryde in together. :)

We had just over 30 Spyders last year and darn near took over a whole block. My goal this year is to have 50 so that WE DO take a whole block. :)