PDA

View Full Version : Manitoba

Steve67
08-09-2014, 07:23 PM
Any other Spyder owners in Manitoba.....I'm in Dauphin but moving to Winnipeg in the fall.

Gordy
08-09-2014, 07:47 PM
neepawa

Chupaca
08-09-2014, 08:18 PM
from spyderlovers there are 9 in Manitoba and 399 in Canada. If you search members you can see them. Also the home page has groups and clubs in the upper left. Give it a try...:thumbup:

SpyderBandit
08-09-2014, 09:12 PM
There's 4 or 5 of us near Ste.Anne Manitoba. :thumbup:Not sure of exact number. I saw a couple for sale recently so not sure if they went away from riding or just bought new. I've had mine for only a couple of months and kept my 2 wheeler just in case. Well I love my:ani29: more everytime i ride. Was hoping to get to the west coast this year but looks more and more like it will have to wait til next year.:banghead:

Steve67
09-26-2014, 08:22 AM
There's 4 or 5 of us near Ste.Anne Manitoba. :thumbup:Not sure of exact number. I saw a couple for sale recently so not sure if they went away from riding or just bought new. I've had mine for only a couple of months and kept my 2 wheeler just in case. Well I love my:ani29: more everytime i ride. Was hoping to get to the west coast this year but looks more and more like it will have to wait til next year.:banghead:

Ok will keep in touch as I'm moving into Sage Creek on the SE corner of the city at some point.....just gotta sell my house in Dauphin. Went out to Lethbridge and back over the Aug long weekend.....holy was it hot....40 C at Maple Creek Sask.....Not really looking forward to navigating all the traffic.....but will give it a go hopefully without becoming a hood ornament....

Luvchunk59
04-12-2015, 04:00 AM
Ok will keep in touch as I'm moving into Sage Creek on the SE corner of the city at some point.....just gotta sell my house in Dauphin. Went out to Lethbridge and back over the Aug long weekend.....holy was it hot....40 C at Maple Creek Sask.....Not really looking forward to navigating all the traffic.....but will give it a go hopefully without becoming a hood ornament....
We are about 2 minutes away from you in island lakes. PM if you would like to meet up for rides

isthatahemi
04-21-2015, 08:26 PM
Hey all.
Trevor here - I live in Stony Mtn, just got an RSS, love to ride!