PDA

View Full Version : Well, the bike is packed

sddinnh
08-09-2014, 05:20 PM
and I'm ready to go (sounds like the beginning of a song :roflblack:). I'm headed 300 miles North towards the Gaspe early tomorrow morning. :clap::clap:I'll meet my friends at Saint Georges and then we'll head out for two weeks of riding (and great food) up onto the Gaspe. I get the honor of being the only Spyder in the group, so I'll try to hold up my part. I know you guys will hold up the forum for the next two weeks. Have fun and try not to kill each other while I'm gone.

Jeriatric
08-09-2014, 05:29 PM
and hope you have a great time. :thumbup:

:doorag:

Chupaca
08-09-2014, 06:04 PM
be careful, be safe and above all have a great time..!! :ohyea::ohyea:You do have a smart phone..:pray:..send pictures..:clap:

PrairieSpyder
08-09-2014, 06:56 PM
Enjoy your trip. And represent us well!

NovaSpyder
08-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Have a great trip and fill us in when you return. Hope to do the Gaspe loop in September.

Phyllis
08-10-2014, 08:52 AM
and I'm ready to go (sounds like the beginning of a song :roflblack:). I'm headed 300 miles North towards the Gaspe early tomorrow morning. :clap::clap:I'll meet my friends at Saint Georges and then we'll head out for two weeks of riding (and great food) up onto the Gaspe. I get the honor of being the only Spyder in the group, so I'll try to hold up my part. I know you guys will hold up the forum for the next two weeks. Have fun and try not to kill each other while I'm gone.

Have a safe and wonderful trip.