PDA

View Full Version : newest Farkle in the list of many...................

redneck diva
08-09-2014, 01:43 PM
I've always loved pictures of the moon so now I can chase the moon everywhere I go.

redneck diva
08-09-2014, 01:46 PM
more pics of my work in progress

ChasCS
08-09-2014, 01:47 PM
You are now in the Bad category... ;-)

My goodness, that is so awesome, it might be illegal...

WOW.

Chas

ChasCS
08-09-2014, 01:49 PM
You have gone way over the top, and are in serious need of a Spyder group therapy ride. ;-)

And mooning us is just wrong!! Hahaha

Chas

Bob Denman
08-09-2014, 03:42 PM
Who mentioned Moons? :shocked:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_2.gif

Seriously: that looks much better than THIS one... :D :2thumbs:

OJ UK
08-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Who mentioned Moons? :shocked:

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_12_2.gif

Seriously: that looks much better than THIS one... :D :2thumbs:

Ummmmmmmm........What one is that young Bob?

Bob Denman
08-09-2014, 05:29 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack:
With enough "hydraulic sandwiches" at lunchtime: the sky... including the moon... is the limit! :D

Chupaca
08-09-2014, 05:36 PM
on the black background it looks amazing...congrats :2thumbs: :clap:

redneck diva
08-09-2014, 07:10 PM
thanks, I like it a lot myself....... I only got the frunk & fenders to see if I liked it & now I see I will be getting the whole bike wrapped & prob do my trailer to match.......

will look extra awesome after my LED light kits come in & I can light up the moonlit spy.......... der that is hahah

I tickle even myself sometimes...........

Bob Denman
08-10-2014, 09:35 AM
I tickle even myself sometimes...........
:shocked: I think that CuznJohn just passed out... :D

redneck diva
08-10-2014, 02:23 PM
well........ I do other things to myself sometimes too but that's a whole different forum hahaha

redneck diva
08-28-2014, 09:32 AM
adding more LED lights as we speak........... LED all over & gonna be lighting up the moonlit skies........... cant wait for him to get back to me & see how he looks........

the Hubby got his bike lit up & have to admit it did look pretty sweet..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4EUtTwrB5o&list=UUmQJcSVTk2fWXUtiLhmPKaQ

daytime video also...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL3_KqyQ0no&index=2&list=UUmQJcSVTk2fWXUtiLhmPKaQ

Bob Denman
08-28-2014, 09:41 AM
:D That's a real nice-looking bike! :clap: :2thumbs:
For sure; it's one to be proud of! :firstplace:

Pirate looks at --
08-28-2014, 09:43 AM
adding more LED lights as we speak........... LED all over & gonna be lighting up the moonlit skies........... cant wait for him to get back to me & see how he looks........

the Hubby got his bike lit up & have to admit it did look pretty sweet..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4EUtTwrB5o&list=UUmQJcSVTk2fWXUtiLhmPKaQ

daytime video also...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL3_KqyQ0no&index=2&list=UUmQJcSVTk2fWXUtiLhmPKaQ

Ok there goes the PG rating for this board!:roflblack::roflblack:

Pirate looks at --
08-28-2014, 09:46 AM
:D That's a real nice-looking bike! :clap: :2thumbs:
For sure; it's one to be proud of! :firstplace:
Absolutely beautiful. Those blue lights are illegal in California though so if you make it west, leave them off. :banghead:

redneck diva
08-28-2014, 09:49 AM
yeppers,,,,,,,,, we did a ride last year from GA to San Fran & back & found that out the hard way........... in Ga they are allowed as long as they don't flash......... but the good part of his LEDs is they change to about 15 different colors. so when we got pulled over last year he just changed the color of them & we were good to go.

Pirate looks at --
08-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Our gendarmes can be understanding from time to time. :yes:

redneck diva
08-28-2014, 09:55 AM
well it could have been the shirt I was wearing at the time too.............. that never hurts........ hahahaha

god made em for a reason & my plastic surgeon made em bigger...... hahaha

Pirate looks at --
08-28-2014, 09:59 AM
....here we go to late night cable TV:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-28-2014, 10:10 AM
well it could have been the shirt I was wearing at the time too.............. that never hurts........ hahahaha

What was it that Senator Charlie Wison said about why he hired young and attractive female secretaries for his D.C. office?? :D

ARtraveler
08-28-2014, 12:48 PM
Very nice wrap. It looks nice on your :spyder2:

ChasCS
08-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Yeah, continue working on the Spyder upgrades too. ;-)

She is really looking good!! Eh? Hahaha

Chas

OJ UK
08-28-2014, 03:43 PM
What was it that Senator Charlie Wison said about why he hired young and attractive female secretaries for his D.C. office?? :D

Which reminds me::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMOWYGrtY9c

:roflblack:

Bob Denman
08-28-2014, 04:08 PM
:D I can't believe that I forgot about that clip!! :roflblack: :clap: :thumbup:

redneck diva
08-29-2014, 09:08 PM
my newest Farkle I call em my Sasquatch Lights

redneck diva
08-29-2014, 09:10 PM
more pics

ChasCS
08-29-2014, 10:03 PM
It is a pleasure to see the pride you take in your baby...

Chas

redneck diva
08-30-2014, 07:31 AM
oh I'm not done .......... I gonna get more LED's added just doing it in moderation
so the hubby wont take away the AMEX card. hahahaha

got LED's on back order for my trailer already..... just waiting on them to arrive.

Bob Denman
08-30-2014, 08:02 AM
...Waiting on the pics... :D
Will you be installing a generator in the trailer to handle the increased electrical load? :dontknow:

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-30-2014, 12:23 PM
...Waiting on the pics... :D
Will you be installing a generator in the trailer to handle the increased electrical load? :dontknow:
:gaah: :lecturef_smilie: She said they are ...LED's Bob ....there is no load ( to speak of )................Mikeguyver :thumbup:....+ the RT 2014 has a 1200 Watt Generator

Bob Denman
08-30-2014, 05:40 PM
:roflblack: I guess that I should have added a ":joke:" or two... :D

cuznjohn
08-30-2014, 05:53 PM
you can put as many lights on your bike as you want, but it will never be as bright as that smile

Bob Denman
08-30-2014, 05:56 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_75.gif http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/4/4_17_211.gif

Eagle1
08-30-2014, 05:57 PM
Sweet Ryde!

jaherbst
08-31-2014, 08:12 AM

I am totally making no comments here.

redneck diva
09-02-2014, 11:37 AM
awwwwwwwwwwww flattery will get you EVERYWHERE hahahaha

had a great experience over the weekend,,,,,,,,, the bike shop that installed all my LEDS was a sponsor of First Class Championship Wrestling in Conyers, GA & asked me to bring Spydy to the event & present
the Stars & Stripes the original plan was for me to ride down the isle & do 3 laps around the ring & then we do the national anthem. building manager wouldn't allow it as he said it would leave tire marks on the floor that looked like someone had been in there doing donuts. hahahahaah so we just parked Spydy in the background & had lights shining all night............. it was a blast

Bob Denman
09-02-2014, 11:51 AM
:congrats: It sounds as if you all had a GREAT time! :thumbup:
How about some pics of YOU on your Spyder?

ChasCS
09-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Did you win your match? ;-)

I know, I know... Only kidding. Hehehe
Well eh, one never knows, without asking.

Chas

NorCalBud
09-02-2014, 12:11 PM
That Spyder is Remarkable!!! :thumbup:
So, who created and installed the wrap? If not an SL vendor, feel free to PM...
Did you come up with those amazing graphics? How long did it take from concept to installation?
I apologize for all the questions, but I've got a few ideas that I would like to do to my RTL as well and wraps aren't discussed here all too often...

Thanks!
Bud~

ChasCS
09-07-2014, 03:14 AM
Let's hope BRP Never releases any lights like these, or oncoming traffic is in trouble. ;-)

http://www.harley-davidson.com/store/custom-auxiliary-lighting-kit-pa-11-67800367--1%20

Chas

AppleSpyder
09-07-2014, 11:00 AM
Did you come up with those amazing graphics? How long did it take from concept to installation?
I apologize for all the questions, but I've got a few ideas that I would like to do to my RTL as well and wraps aren't discussed here all too often...

Thanks!
Bud~

I don't know if you received an answer to your question about where to get Spyder wraps. One of SpyderLovers vendors is WrapMySpyder.com they may have something of interest to you! Have fun browsing, Cindy

ChasCS
09-07-2014, 12:07 PM

Thanks!
Bud~

Nice flames... Yes? ;-)

http://powersportswraps.com
This custom one of a kind Spyder RT flame wrap was created for our customer Dan from Canada. Dan traveled around 5 hours to have us create a 1 of a kind flame wrap on his Spyder RT Limited. Dan is a firefighter & thought it appropriate that he have a flame themed Spyder & matching trailer. We discussed his design on the phone prior to his arriving & determined that for his project we would use our transparent cast wrapping film so his pearl white paint can still be seen. We discuss the layout as well as how it would flow off the front of the bike and get lighter as it traveled toward the back. This project took some time as Dan had a hotel and worked along side of us as we designed and installed his flame wrap. This way Dan could basically tell us what he liked and did not like as we moved forward on his Spyder wrap. As you know, most companies would never allow the customer to hang out for all that time let alone stay from start to finish on a project but that’s what makes us different from all the rest. We want you involved so when you drive away you are 100% satisfied a have piece of mind that you got exactly what you wanted in the design. We specialize in custom Spyder wraps, decals, stickers, dash kits, windshield blackouts and more… we have over 200 stock patterns to choose from or contact us with your custom project request & we will do our best to help you out. See more of our Can-am Spyder products here.

Questions: pete@powersportswraps.com

814-838-6377

Please Post Pics of yours, once you get her dressed up!! ;-)

Chas

redneck diva
09-07-2014, 10:23 PM
awesome flames & yes the graphics on my Spydy came from Wrap my Spyder too....

the art itself is a picture my husband has hanging in his office & I took a pic of it to get it replicated on my spydy

Bob Denman
09-08-2014, 06:56 AM
Great picture! That's gonna be my new desktop image! :thumbup:

Spyder Wraps Pete
09-08-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi Guys ... I saw my name here so I just thought I would drop in and say hello. As most of you know we started here on Spyderlovers as PowerSportsWraps.com but with all of the cool Spyder products we have created over the years we found it necessary to create a 100% Can-am Spyder dedicated website. We wanted the name to describe what we do so we created http://www.wrapmyspyder.com/. Our new website has had great success since you can now brows our products and purchase directly off the site without having to email or call like in the past.

We love doing custom projects so please feel free to contact us with your concept or ideas and we will do our best to help..

Looking forward to working with you..

Pete Ameno

DriftersWay
09-08-2014, 08:11 AM
Great picture! That's gonna be my new desktop image! :thumbup:

Hers or the moon ???;)

redneck diva
09-08-2014, 09:07 AM
that was a picture taken off of a hilltop in Utah during one of the *Super Moons* a few years back

Bob Denman
09-08-2014, 09:23 AM
Hers or the moon ???;)
:shocked: Ummmmmmm...... :opps:

tough choice; ain't it? :D