PDA

View Full Version : Spyder RT spotted

Cavman
08-09-2014, 11:53 AM
I was headed North on GA44 last night close to 10:15pm when I saw a Spyder RT heading South. I was in my truck heading back to Madison, GA to my motel from a wedding thing for my niece at the Ritz Carlton on Lake Oconee.
It was nice to see a fellow Spyder owner out on the road even with the weather that was sucking wet!

Because of the heat, I didn't go to this weekend's events on my Spyder as planned earlier this year. I didn't want to arrive sweating and dripping. But as it has turned out thus far, it is also a rainy weekend.

So, I was wondering who the rider was that I saw last night? Since its so dark out here and there were no street lights on the highway, I couldn't tell the color of the Spyder?

Cavman
08-10-2014, 06:59 AM
I guess I keep spotting Spyder owners that are not on this website? I know I woman that works with a friend at the Lowe's in Ft. Oglethorpe that is now selling her green RS. Seems she bought a small Harley.
My buddy shot her wedding (www.charlescanfield.com) and most of the attendees looked to be on two wheelers.

Cavman
09-28-2014, 10:44 AM
......I was on my way back from the Glock Match in Conyers yesterday heading North on GA20 when I waved at two separate Spyders heading South. First was a silver RT with two up and the second was a dark RS.

Of course as Murphy would have it, I was driving my Tundra. I had to pick up some more 'stuff' at the Marietta house to take up to the new place in Menlo, GA.

Why is it I never see other Spyders while I'm riding mine, but only when I'm in my truck? :banghead:

I heard that last year's match in Conyers had about 500 people pre-register. This year it was over 1400! Holy crap Batman! That's huge. I wouldn't be surprised if they exceed over 2000 shooters, which will again, set a new record. Two years ago it was the largest turn out in the world of a match of it's type. The Gunny was there again this year.

Cavman
10-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Headed back up from a run to Atlanta today and saw a bronze Spyder heading East on GA140 with a two wheeled motorcycle behind it. Yep, I was in my truck again. Had a lot of big and heavy stuff I was bringing back.