PDA

View Full Version : CAN AM TRAILER

Phyllis
08-09-2014, 09:02 AM
I am thinking of buying a can am trailer for my 2014 Spyder RT Limited. Asking for feed back on gas used when towing. The reason I looking at the can am is the looks of course and it appears to be very aerodynamic.

vtrider
08-09-2014, 09:10 AM
I am thinking of buying a can am trailer for my 2014 Spyder RT Limited. Asking for feed back on gas used when towing. The reason I looking at the can am is the looks of course and it appears to be very aerodynamic. I just recently received my new Rt622 trailer and, even though I haven't used it much, I'm sure it will be real handy to be able to carry extra gear during travels. Now is the time to buy. They are offering the $1000 rebate on those trailers.

MouthPiece
08-09-2014, 09:20 AM
I am thinking of buying a can am trailer for my 2014 Spyder RT Limited. Asking for feed back on gas used when towing. The reason I looking at the can am is the looks of course and it appears to be very aerodynamic.

Tis and you can expect about 2 mpg less with it.

Chris

SpyderAnn01
08-09-2014, 10:13 AM
I use mine a lot and lately I have it really loaded - maybe overloaded - and it drops my mileage a few mpg but not bad. If you are just carrying your luggage and some extras it shouldn't affect you much. They handle so well you don't even know it is back there.

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-09-2014, 10:21 AM
:gaah:...IT WEIGHS ......240 LBS. ......EMPTY ???????.......Just sayin....( but you already know what I think on this ) ....Mikeguyver :thumbup::thumbup:

Gray Ghost
08-09-2014, 05:36 PM
ditto on what Ann said. I was very impressed with it on our trip.