PDA

View Full Version : Silver Spyder at Thunder Beach

jwfranklin
09-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Was anybody from the board at Thunder Beach on a silver Spyder with a passenger. I meet them on Front Beach Rd headed East. I was headed west on my Red w/yellow flames BH trike, they waved. One of the scooter rental places, had 2 silver ones for rent. May have been a rented one.

Wayne

barho
09-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Hi Wayne

I was there but on my yellow Spyder. I saw one other yellow one and two silver (not including those rentals). We had a great time and look forward to the next one.

dodie (aka barho)

FANG
09-29-2008, 04:27 PM
Hi Wayne

I was at Thunder Beach with the wife ryding on the back. Silver :spyder:- remember seeing you. Had a great time; saw a couple more :spyder::spyder:.
Yellow and another Silver. :2thumbs::b2b::doorag:

Live in Pensacola, FL.

jwfranklin
09-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Hi Wayne

I was at Thunder Beach with the wife ryding on the back. Silver :spyder:- remember seeing you. Had a great time; saw a couple more :spyder::spyder:.
Yellow and another Silver. :2thumbs::b2b::doorag:

Live in Pensacola, FL.

You were the only Spyder I seen, other than the two rentals, I haven't got my Spyder yet, But found out it was assemblied last week and should be here second week of Oct. I had pulled my Toy Hauler down with the BH trike and my Rune. Looks like the Spyder will be here for the trip to Biketoberfest. Measuring it looks like the BH trike and the Spyder will both fit in the toy hauler, but want know for sure till I try.

Wayne

FANG
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Cool, I know you will love it when the :spyder:arrives. Wife absoulely loves it and I don't even have to ask too much for aaccessories. Had it tricked out with LED's at PCB over the weekend. Plan to order the Corbin saddle too but want to be able to have it installed by Corbin so might have to wait. Will not be able to attend Biketoberfest this year buy may try Bikeweek next year.
Enjoy your :spyder:- Ryde safe.