PDA

View Full Version : Can - Am Trailer

TmanOK
08-06-2014, 10:36 AM
I m have one of the trailers. I was wonder how people secure the trailers when traveling?

What I mean is when you want to leave trailer at hotel to do sight seeing and things like that.

Thanks.

Cruzr Joe
08-06-2014, 10:48 AM
I m have one of the trailers. I was wonder how people secure the trailers when traveling?

What I mean is when you want to leave trailer at hotel to do sight seeing and things like that.

Thanks.

best way to secure it is to chain it to a solid post or something like that, and try to park where there is the most foot traffic, i also put a chain through my wheels.

Cruzr joe

Eagle1
08-06-2014, 11:04 AM
best way to secure it is to chain it to a solid post or something like that, and try to park where there is the most foot traffic, i also put a chain through my wheels.

Cruzr joe

:agree: chain to lamp post, rail etc. Also., park it where the motel security cameras pick it up. :coffee::coffee:

Bob Denman
08-06-2014, 11:05 AM
:agree: Park where you can see it, and then put a chain (or cable through the wheels and frame, and then around a pole! :2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
08-06-2014, 11:15 AM
:agree: I bought a 15 ft cable and chain it to a post or tree with a padlock. Now I wish I'd gotten a longer cable, but the one I have usually works.

happyspyder2039
08-06-2014, 11:25 AM

Thanks.
True value brass hitch master lock. $12. Saw proof. If they want it they will figure out a way