PDA

View Full Version : huge thank u

bmccaffrey
07-30-2014, 08:25 PM
I want to thank everyone on the forum for everything that I have leaned and all there great knowledge that they have. I am very humbled to be a part of this organization. The ony regret is not checking before I bought it probably would have greatly influenced my decision. Live and learn!!:bowdown:.

Again thanks too all for a great organization:yes: Keep up the great work:thumbup:

MILES OF SMILES KEEPIN ROLLING:clap:

coz
07-30-2014, 08:29 PM
would you have bought something different if you knew then what you know now?:popcorn: i feel the same way as far as the knowledge goes. i learned a ton early on from some of the long timers, who sadly are no longer around.

jerpinoy
07-30-2014, 08:44 PM
We all learn from each other and that's the beauty of it. Just have fun and ride safe.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

SNOOPY
07-30-2014, 08:49 PM
You're welcome. I like sharing my great knowledge. :shocked:

Bob Denman
07-31-2014, 06:55 AM
It's the combined experiences of everybody in here, that makes this place so great! :2thumbs:
The good :D... the bad :shocked:... the ugly :yikes:... It helps all of us learn more about our bikes.

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-31-2014, 09:30 AM
would you have bought something different if you knew then what you know now?:popcorn: i feel the same way as far as the knowledge goes. i learned a ton early on from some of the long timers, who sadly are no longer around.:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:............S o does that mean you have finally put on the front shock adjusters ??????????:gaah:........Mikeguyver:clap::clap:

Knarfoh
07-31-2014, 10:41 AM
It was a big decision for me to switch from my Goldwing to my Spyder so I think that held me back from making a quick buying decision. That gave me plenty of times to read these pages and there was a lot of great information. My 2012 RT SM-5 has been terrific!

Then the 2013's came out (I have a 2012) and all the factory hype announcing the new models, etc., resulted in numerous posts on these pages with many expressing excitement to "trade" up! Alas, the early adopters quickly learned the "fix" to past perceived heat problems (from past years) was to make the problem much worse!

Then the 2014's came out and the hype and the postings came again - before anyone had driven one! But guess what? From what I can tell - most are happy with their buying decisions. Yeah, some issues about premature tire wear, etc., but most seemed very pleased.

Like anything you find on the internet, you must be judicious in your research. Spyderlovers has been a great resource for many topics and I love the sponsor links that help me make buying decisions to make my riding more enjoyable and safe!

Chupaca
07-31-2014, 10:52 AM
it's what we do it's why we are here...although we side step a bit for fun and laughter, help and warnings in other areas but not much. Be safe enjoy and know we are here for you...!! :2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
07-31-2014, 11:31 AM
I want to thank everyone on the forum for everything that I have leaned and all there great knowledge that they have. I am very humbled to be a part of this organization. The ony regret is not checking before I bought it probably would have greatly influenced my decision. Live and learn!!:bowdown:.

Again thanks too all for a great organization:yes: Keep up the great work:thumbup:

MILES OF SMILES KEEPIN ROLLING:clap:
Got to ask, are you any relation to Army General Barry McCaffrey?

ARtraveler
07-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Glad you like the site. It's good for all the reasons mentioned. :yes: