PDA

View Full Version : So, How many Spyderfest's are there?

SPWillie
07-30-2014, 08:12 AM
Good morning Fellow Spyderlovers. Wife and I are new to this wonderfull world of Spyder riding and of course this great site also as of 1 July 2014. I noticed looking around through the forums along with other sites it seems there are Spyderfest events in other areas though out the year also. is there a listing of all of them somewhere? Since we just made the purchase on our new 2014 RTL moneys a lil low to be able to make the Lake George Spyderfest this year but have it already part of the plan for next years, plus will be retired by then so looking for destinations of Spyder fun as soon as the white stuff ends in 2015.

Oldmanzues
07-30-2014, 08:23 AM
Welcome to the web space called Spyderlovers.
If you are new to the motorcycle world (I know the Spyder is a Roadster), all kinds of sites on the internet for events and riding areas.
check out local clubs, but be aware some are one brand only. HD/H.O.G., I believe is limited by their charter to HD). Some but not all, Goldwing Rider club will welcome other brands, GWRRA. GWRRA also has a good trike class to improve skill level.
Most of all, have fun and be safe.
Oldmanzues

Lamonster
07-30-2014, 08:33 AM
:welcome:
There is one US Spyderfest and one in CA
The event in NY is Spyder(Quest), confusing I know but it is a SpyderLovers grassroot event. :doorag:

PrairieSpyder
07-30-2014, 09:23 AM
:welcome: & :congrats: on your new Spyder!

Lamonster answered the question about "SpyderFest" but there are other events around the country and you can watch for them on this site. In December there's a SpyderLovers cruise from Florida, SpyderFest is in Missouri in the Spring. BRP hosts an owners' event (OE) in June each year and it moves around. Next summer some of us are planning (hoping) to ryde to Alaska after the OE on the Alaska Highway in July. There are some events in Canada, too. I know there are other events, too - northern California, Minnesota (I think), etc. I hope to meet you at an event sometime. You'll find we're a lot of fun!

Chupaca
07-30-2014, 09:44 AM
To the roadster world and this site...there are many events starting with the word spyder...the trick is to catch the rest attatched to it. Congrats on your new ryde you are in for the time of you life....:2thumbs::ohyea::ohyea:

ARtraveler
07-30-2014, 06:21 PM
:welcome: Your question about :spyder2: events has been answered.

arntufun
07-31-2014, 06:25 AM
Good morning Fellow Spyderlovers. Wife and I are new to this wonderfull world of Spyder riding and of course this great site also as of 1 July 2014. I noticed looking around through the forums along with other sites it seems there are Spyderfest events in other areas though out the year also. is there a listing of all of them somewhere? Since we just made the purchase on our new 2014 RTL moneys a lil low to be able to make the Lake George Spyderfest this year but have it already part of the plan for next years, plus will be retired by then so looking for destinations of Spyder fun as soon as the white stuff ends in 2015.

Welcome and congrats on your new ride. I'm sorry you won't be able to make SpyderQuest this year, but if you join the NY Spyder Riders we get together and ride often. :thumbup:

link here------>

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/group.php?groupid=1

Deanna777
07-31-2014, 09:51 PM
:welcome:and :congrats: on your new ride. Enjoy your new :spyder2:.

Check on this form in The Events, this is on the Form page. Deanna777:ohyea: