PDA

View Full Version : slingshotlovers.com

cafejimlv
07-29-2014, 06:31 PM
Sign me up. (Maybe) as long as it doesn't have heat issues, oil leaks or members from grahamville ny or anywhere in alaska. Lol:yikes:

NZSpyderRyder
07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
I'll join you.

ARtraveler
07-29-2014, 06:45 PM
We might be treading on thin ice here--unless Lamonster is going to start a new website and start selling the Slingshots.

Surprised at all the action the Slingshot is getting--three or four active threads so far, and they are not even an official sponsor yet.

Me, I am enjoying all the banter about the slingshot, but we may be on borrowed time. :popcorn::popcorn: :roflblack::roflblack:

cafejimlv
07-29-2014, 07:52 PM
I did call my local dealer to be called when one is on the showroom floor. I'm 5'9'' 200lbs and curious if I can fit in it. I'm worried that I will, lol. This is not good, I just got my sm6 rt in June. It's been really hot here in las Vegas and have only ridden a little over 400 miles. :(

Bob Denman
07-30-2014, 07:03 AM
I'll bet if you look around out the 'net...

...A forum may already be in existence! :D

grahamsville, ny??? :shocked:
I'm moving for sure!! :gaah:

EDIT: told ya! :thumbup:
http://www.slingshotforums.com/

Chupaca
07-30-2014, 09:50 AM
It's new It's cool and all that...has nothing to do with us, as I keep saying we are in a catagory of our own even though all these vehicle drag us into there presentations...to those who may find it a tight fit...remember that if you ever need to get out in a hurry...:roflblack:

SpyderAnn01
07-30-2014, 11:20 AM
CafeJim, I ride the freeways around Las Vegas almost daily on my Spyder and it doesn't faze me at all but the thought of sitting a few inches off the ground in one of these Slingshots scares the crap out of me. Plus I would need a booster seat to get out of it. :roflblack:

PS I just checked and slingshotlovers.com and slingshotowners.com domain names are already taken.

MotownCruiser
07-30-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm thinking Spydie appeals to an audience with a touch (or a whole bunch) of gray whereas the Slingshot is targeting a younger "balls to walls" type of audience. The thing DOES look exciting, but I personally do not need that much excitement in my life at this point in time. However, I do thoroughly enjoy my Spyder!!!

cafejimlv
07-30-2014, 01:01 PM
CafeJim, I ride the freeways around Las Vegas almost daily on my Spyder and it doesn't faze me at all but the thought of sitting a few inches off the ground in one of these Slingshots scares the crap out of me. Plus I would need a booster seat to get out of it. :roflblack:

PS I just checked and slingshotlovers.com and slingshotowners.com domain names are already taken.

Ann, this is my first summer in lv heat. I'm used to riding back roads in NY like grahamsville, woodstock and rhinebeck. Cloud cover and tree lined roads are what I'm used to.

Bob Denman
07-30-2014, 01:14 PM
NOW you're talking; brother! :thumbup: :D

cafejimlv
07-30-2014, 02:51 PM
I'm happy with my RT sm6. The Slingshot is interesting but I don't see myself in one. I believe most of us see ourselves riding/driving the vehicles we own prior to purchase. I would buy an elio if they ever get produced. The spyder is a replacement for two wheels imho.

spyder-dude
07-30-2014, 02:58 PM
Interesting that slingshotlovers.com has been registered.....by Lamont. LOL

ARtraveler
07-30-2014, 03:15 PM
Interesting that slingshotlovers.com has been registered.....by Lamont. LOL

Yes, that is very interesting. Wonder if he is going to be selling them? :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Bob Denman
07-30-2014, 04:34 PM
I thought that you were going to devote your next childhood, to the resoration of old Boa Skis... :D

JerryB
07-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Hi Roger,

Re: Rattigan_Roger's Slingshot Laser Alignments and RR's Slingshot sway (or is that anti-sway?) bars commin' up....

And just think if you had gotten in on the ground floor with Microsoft.

:2thumbs:

Opportunity awaits,

Jerry Baumchen

Bob Denman
07-30-2014, 05:35 PM
Is Pennsylvania a State that does not legislate the mandatory use of helmets?
Would you ride in it without one? :dontknow:

Bob Denman
07-31-2014, 07:11 AM
:thumbup: Thank you! :thumbup: