PDA

View Full Version : Good News for New Rider

Cruzr Joe
07-29-2014, 05:19 PM
We met Jason & his Wife Tabatha last week when they stopped by to see us about a question concerning their Spyder. They bought a 2012 RT-S from a Car/Motorcycle Dealer and i asked if they got any warranty and they said that the dealer told them that the Spyder was out of warranty, I explained to them that certain times of certain years BRP adds an additional warranty as a boost to build sales and that they should check to see if theirs was one of them. Guess what they called BRP and found out that they have an extended warranty good till July 2016. They are happy.

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
07-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Have they showed up in here yet? :dontknow:
That certainly IS ggod news; it'll give them peace of mind, while they learn their way around the bike... :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
07-29-2014, 05:27 PM
Have they showed up in here yet? :dontknow:
That certainly IS good news; it'll give them peace of mind, while they learn their way around the bike... :thumbup:

Not yet but they will shortly

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
07-29-2014, 05:31 PM
:thumbup:
:bbq::bbq::bbq:
Tell them that we've got the grille on for them!

ARtraveler
07-29-2014, 06:26 PM
Way to go Cruzr. :yes:

CherryBomb
07-29-2014, 10:58 PM
Must Say Joe is da man :)

We met Jason & his Wife Tabatha last week when they stopped by to see us about a question concerning their Spyder. They bought a 2012 RT-S from a Car/Motorcycle Dealer and i asked if they got any warranty and they said that the dealer told them that the Spyder was out of warranty, I explained to them that certain times of certain years BRP adds an additional warranty as a boost to build sales and that they should check to see if theirs was one of them. Guess what they called BRP and found out that they have an extended warranty good till July 2016. They are happy.

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
07-30-2014, 12:43 AM
they must have been exstatic...way to go..!! :2thumbs:

ChasCS
07-30-2014, 04:42 AM
That bit of awesome news hit the spot for me. Great way to begin an incredible relationship.
For your friends, they deserved some good luck. Please keep it up forum folks.

Chas