PDA

View Full Version : Okie Spyders in the Ozarks

Questions
07-28-2014, 08:13 PM
I'm looking for any interested Spyder riders to ride the Ozark Moonshine Run on Saturday, 8/2/14. I'll be leaving Broken Arrow at 7:00 AM Saturday morning, stopping for breakfast, then riding 412 to Marble Falls, AR. where we will have lunch at Scooters Restaurant, at The Hub Motorcycle Resort, get checked into rooms, then ride the Moonshine Run before returning to The Hub for the evening. We'll leave The Hub Sunday morning, after breakfast, to return to Oklahoma.
For room information go to www.hubinfo.com (http://www.hubinfo.com).
If anyone is interested in joining us, or would like additional information, or have questions, e-mail me at ronniehall9352@valornet.com. All motorcycles, trikes and Spyders are welcome.
:yes::yes:

Ron

my3gs
07-29-2014, 10:12 PM
Sounds like a fun ride wish I knew about it sooner. We are heading to Springfield,Mo for a ride. Try to give a heads up as soon as possible next time. Hope to see you on the road soon.

2 Cruysyn
07-30-2014, 08:03 AM
Sounds like a fun ride wish I knew about it sooner. We are heading to Springfield,Mo for a ride. Try to give a heads up as soon as possible next time. Hope to see you on the road soon.

Hey guys,

MOGANG got something going on over there this weekend?