PDA

View Full Version : Talking about dealers........

Bluehole
07-28-2014, 05:34 PM
looking at all the "bad" press that dealers are getting----I must give a big shout out to my dealer----Brothers PowerSports in Bremerton, Wa. They have been nothing short of fantastic in all my dealings with them. Did me right on my first oil change of my 2014 RT-L. Did a great job of working to get my badly out-of-round tires replaced by BRP and are working to get the digital gauge screen replaced as it is smeared from the factory coating that was applied to it. Parts department will match internet pricing and get the items fast.

Love my dealership!!!

ARtraveler
07-28-2014, 06:17 PM
It is always great to hear good about dealers. :thumbup::thumbup:

jaherbst
07-28-2014, 06:22 PM
looking at all the "bad" press that dealers are getting----I must give a big shout out to my dealer----Brothers PowerSports in Bremerton, Wa. They have been nothing short of fantastic in all my dealings with them. Did me right on my first oil change of my 2014 RT-L. Did a great job of working to get my badly out-of-round tires replaced by BRP and are working to get the digital gauge screen replaced as it is smeared from the factory coating that was applied to it. Parts department will match internet pricing and get the items fast.

Love my dealership!!!

Lived on Bainbridge Is. for 25 years and bought numerous toys, generators and motorcycles from them. Glad to hear they are just as good now as they used to be.

Jack

ChasCS
07-28-2014, 06:44 PM
Yes, having a great dealership with a super service department is so much better than the alternative.

Sounds like you are having a similar experience as I have with mine... Feel Lucky? ;-)

Chas

CherryBomb
07-30-2014, 03:54 PM
I live in Arkansas, I didn't buy my spyder from a dealer, but it is still under warranty. And bradford marine has been nothing but buttholes.

redhorse
07-30-2014, 04:00 PM
I live in Arkansas, I didn't buy my spyder from a dealer, but it is still under warranty. And bradford marine has been nothing but buttholes.
go see Len at Pitbull Powersports in Springfield,mo. good people and honest.

CherryBomb
07-30-2014, 04:08 PM
I just spoke with them believe or not, about an issue and some other things. A friend recommended them. And they were the nicest people on the phone. I will going up there in September for sure.

gmcgarrity
07-30-2014, 05:33 PM
Took the our Spyder to flat out inMartinsville for the 3k service
delivered it on time for a fair cost.
the tech walked me through all the things he did
i am quite happy

ride safe
geo

MidTNDawg
07-30-2014, 07:08 PM
rushing to sign new dealers. And they MAY not be very selective in who they sign. So be attentive.