PDA

View Full Version : two wheel on top

jerpinoy
07-28-2014, 01:01 PM
I was looking a place to park and two wheel rider park on mc spot and his leg missed the kick stand and laid his mc and his rider end up under. I never heard soooo painful screeam. I stop and run to help. She was holding her right leg crying. He said we're good so my wife and I left but told the hotel receptionist what happened. The supervisor went and checked. I hope she's ok. I'm glad we have our spyder and I cannot forgive myself if this happened to my wife.

Chupaca
07-28-2014, 01:23 PM
More often than we think. Especially with new riders, hope she really was ok and it was not just a macho thing...:pray: Good of you to help..:2thumbs:

ARtraveler
07-28-2014, 02:20 PM
Very scary when that happens. Missing the kickstand, or putting your foot down on something slippery like oil or sand. Done it a couple times, but was always able to jump out of the way and not have the machine land on me. Crash bars helped of course.

Thank you for offering assistance to the downed riders. :yes:

Bluehole
07-28-2014, 05:21 PM
the reasons I chose to get a Spyder. I have missed/forgotten the kick stand a few times in my riding life. Fortunately, have not been hurt bad, but figured it was time to consider moving on from 2 wheels.

Love this 3 wheel world!!!

Bogie
07-30-2014, 11:45 AM
That's one of the reasons I traded in my Kawasaki Voyager this year for my RT Ltd. last fall after parking the Voyager the kick stand folded under while getting off and I tried to hold it up. Screwed up my right shoulder and it is still not good. Besides that my wife has had 4 knee replacements so it is tough to get on/off a 2 wheeler every time I stop. NO More! Whoooo Hooooo!