PDA

View Full Version : Cassoday Run - Aug 3

PrairieSpyder
07-28-2014, 08:27 AM
This coming Sunday, weather permitting, I'll be riding to Cassoday. If any other area Spyder Lovers are going, maybe I'll see you there. :ohyea:

napper39
07-28-2014, 02:13 PM
if the weather is good ill be there i was there last month ,and the month befor:chat:

webweaver
07-29-2014, 07:43 AM
This coming Sunday, weather permitting, I'll be riding to Cassoday. If any other area Spyder Lovers are going, maybe I'll see you there. :ohyea:

Wish I could go but I'm "Grandma" for the next 2 weeks. Have a great time. Penny:ani29:

PrairieSpyder
07-29-2014, 07:48 AM
Wish I could go but I'm "Grandma" for the next 2 weeks. Have a great time. Penny:ani29:

I'm sure you'll have fun, too, Penny! :ohyea:

scottnkansas
09-29-2014, 07:44 AM

I am from Lawrence Ks. I'm looking for fun riding routes. Do you go on many rides?

Scott

PrairieSpyder
09-29-2014, 08:08 AM
I am from Lawrence Ks. I'm looking for fun riding routes. Do you go on many rides?

Scott

I most ride locally and a few "touring" rides per year. I try to get to Cassoday once or twice each year. I didn't get there, after all, August, but plan to go this Sunday, weather permitting.

scottnkansas
09-29-2014, 11:07 AM
I most ride locally and a few "touring" rides per year. I try to get to Cassoday once or twice each year. I didn't get there, after all, August, but plan to go this Sunday, weather permitting.

What's in Cassoday? Isn't that a small town off of the turn pike?

Scott

PrairieSpyder
09-29-2014, 01:42 PM
What's in Cassoday? Isn't that a small town off of the turn pike?

Scott

Cassoday is the prairie chicken capitol of the world!!!! nojoke

It's a little spot in the road that used to have an operating cafe. Every 1st Sunday in the summer, motorcyclist from all over the region gather there. There's lots of vendors and the cafe opens. Its fun to see all sorts of other bikes. It's mostly a place to ride to once a month. Its a nice ride for me through the Flint Hills Prairie.