PDA

View Full Version : MN Spyderlovers.....Posted pics - July 26 - Kanabec County Fair Parade

Jim&Teresa
07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
MN Spyderlovers.....you should be able to see the photos at the top of our Minnesota Spyderlovers page.

The pics are also in my photo albums for those who would like to see the pics.

Great ride, great parade, great people -- had a great time, did I mention that the weather was "great" as well...LOL :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Teresa and I enjoyed meeting everyone - enjoyed the whole day! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Paula(Butch2025)
07-28-2014, 09:02 AM
It's always fun to be in a parade, but to get to ride our spyders and throw candy made it even better!!! Glad you two were able to be there to enjoy it. Thanks for the photos too!

Big Arm
07-28-2014, 10:45 AM
Thanks for posting pics............looked like a fun day :thumbup:

Chupaca
07-28-2014, 10:45 AM
looks like a grand success and fun filled day...:2thumbs: Congrats..!!

ARtraveler
07-28-2014, 07:05 PM
Very nice pics. Thanks for posting them. :yes:

Jim&Teresa
07-28-2014, 07:49 PM
Very nice pics. Thanks for posting them. :yes:

Thanks for taking time to view the pics of the parade at Mora, MN. :thumbup: It was one of our monthly MN Spyderlovers scheduled events. You and the others who responded makes me feel good that people see that MN is not always a cold tundra of a place :roflblack: At least for a few months....The weather was a "perfect 10" for the parade day with very little wind - just spectacular.

Hope all is well in Alaska and you're getting some rydin' in. I have about 6300 miles on my 2014 RT and it will go in for a rear tire replacement by mid-August. I purchased a Kumho Ecsta AST (same size as OEM). I also wrote a private comment to BRP about my disappointment to the tire life. I'm sure to no avail. :banghead::banghead: That is the only "minor" issue I have with the 2014 RT as it's an AWESOME machine.

Anyways, love our 2014 RT Limited as it's a true touring bike and I just keep smilin' when rydin' it! :D:D:D:D:D:D