PDA

View Full Version : Props to Value-Accessories!

finless
07-27-2014, 09:21 AM
Hope this is OK to post as they are a vendor here.

I would just like to give props to Value-Accessories! I have bought from them several times now and they not only have some of the best prices but customer support is TOPS!

Monday I emailed them about a flag I wanted they did not have. They said they could order it as they were making other orders with that vendor. I emailed them Saturday and got a response it was in stock and now on the site. I ordered Saturday night and got a email this morning that the order was processed and being shipped.

So they respond to you right away and even on weekends!

It's customer service and response time that is important for me and I will always use them for stuff I need if they have it! They are my first choice when I go shopping for my Spyder. If they don't have something you want I suggest asking them if they can get it.

Thanks Value-Accessories!

Bob

Chupaca
07-27-2014, 11:07 AM
always nice to find those that go out of their way to help their customers. Will check them out....thanks for the info..!! :2thumbs:

ChasCS
07-27-2014, 03:12 PM
Thanks for the awesome review. Yes, giving thanks where it is due, is a good thing too.

Glad to learn of another fine company who are vendors on here that gives us, it's customers first class treatment.
I would expect nothing less...

Chas

tnhoover
07-27-2014, 04:34 PM
I have dealt with them as well. Bought the trailer isolated kit from them. They took the time on the phone to answer my questions about how to wire it. Really good company with great customer service.

Tango
07-27-2014, 07:38 PM
I have to say they are awesome also. I placed an order 1pm on a Sunday. I received an e-mail with a tracking number 2 hours later. :thumbup: It doesn't get any better than that! :firstplace: Tom :trike:

Michiganspyderman
07-29-2014, 02:31 PM
I have to say they are awesome also. I placed an order 1pm on a Sunday. I received an e-mail with a tracking number 2 hours later. :thumbup: It doesn't get any better than that! :firstplace: Tom :trike:

I"ve placed 3 separate orders with them and had nothing but positive things to say about the help I've received on the phone prior to the purchase and the quick delivery after ordering. I found Value Accessories to be a GREAT supplier!