PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Spyder Ryders/Ride for Kids!

Spyderryder582
07-25-2014, 09:36 PM
Hello,

For all the Can Am Spyder Ryders who live in San Diego, Riverside and LA. Please come out and join the Spyder Ryders of America - San Diego Chapter on a fundraising ride benefiting the kids. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids is on Sunday, September 21st. There is no minimum donation.....and it goes towards a wonderful cause. Please join us if you are free that day. :) Breakfast pastries before the ride provided by My Kitchen cheesecakes & more, lunch donated by a local deli after the ride and a few raffle prizes will be given out. :) We are looking to get at least 65 spyders to join the ride. If we do, our wonderful Chapter President will wear a pink tutu with white tights the entire day and on the ride. Please go to this website http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR/2014RideforKids/General?fr_id=1730&pg=entry#.U9MQmmNeKuk to register or just show up that morning to help us out!

Thank you and we hope to see you there. :)

Sara Slade

Chupaca
07-25-2014, 10:00 PM
you know we will be there Sara..hope to see you Keith and the boys...:2thumbs:

Pincushion
08-27-2014, 05:48 PM
Come on down and help the Kids

Jdsd1
08-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Hello,

For all the Can Am Spyder Ryders who live in San Diego, Riverside and LA. Please come out and join the Spyder Ryders of America - San Diego Chapter on a fundraising ride benefiting the kids. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation Ride for Kids is on Sunday, September 21st. There is no minimum donation.....and it goes towards a wonderful cause. Please join us if you are free that day. :) Breakfast pastries before the ride provided by My Kitchen cheesecakes & more, lunch donated by a local deli after the ride and a few raffle prizes will be given out. :) We are looking to get at least 65 spyders to join the ride. If we do, our wonderful Chapter President will wear a pink tutu with white tights the entire day and on the ride. Please go to this website http://pbtf.convio.net/site/TR/2014RideforKids/General?fr_id=1730&pg=entry#.U9MQmmNeKuk to register or just show up that morning to help us out!

Thank you and we hope to see you there. :)

Sara Slade

I'll be there. It starts in Cardiff correct? What time is the actual ride? Do you need raffle prizes?

Pincushion
09-19-2014, 08:44 PM
I WILL wear the TuTu .....You won't want to miss this, OK maybe you do wanna miss this.... but you can laugh at me anyway.