PDA

View Full Version : South Metro new Spyder riders

fireftr170
07-24-2014, 04:07 PM
Good afternoon anyone,

My wife and I bought our first Spyder RT 3 months ago and have ridden a few thousand miles on our own but would really like to get with a group of other riders who enjoy country riding just as much as we do. If you are in a group or looking to join one as well please let me know.

My email as fireftr170@gmail.com let me know, I look forward to hearing from you. :doorag:

Paula(Butch2025)
07-24-2014, 09:27 PM
Good afternoon anyone,

My wife and I bought our first Spyder RT 3 months ago and have ridden a few thousand miles on our own but would really like to get with a group of other riders who enjoy country riding just as much as we do. If you are in a group or looking to join one as well please let me know.

My email as fireftr170@gmail.com let me know, I look forward to hearing from you. :doorag:
Welcome to the Spyder world!
We have a pretty good size group that meets monthly up in Mora at Caswell Cycle. In fact we have a ride this Saturday. Come on up at 9am to sign in and the ride leaves at 10:00. This also is the parade for their county and they have all of us ride our Spyders in their unit. Afterwards we all go back to Caswell's for a picnic supper. Lots of and this would be a great opportunity to meet lots of fellow Minnesota Spyderlovers.
Paula

Jim&Teresa
07-24-2014, 09:52 PM
Good afternoon anyone,

We live in Woodbury and ride every weekend. Many times we have scheduled rides, but open from now and then. We have about 6000 miles on our 2014 RT Limited and love every mile.

We will be in Mora with the MN Spyderlovers group on Saturday and have plans this Sunday. Hope we can get together sometime this summer! Congrats on your RT....we are on our second RT! :D

Chupaca
07-24-2014, 11:25 PM
you can also check the home page upper left under ryding groups and clubs..there are 134 spyderlovers listed in MN...sure you will run into a few...:roflblack:

jerpinoy
07-25-2014, 01:59 AM
:welcome::welcome::welcome: