PDA

View Full Version : Riding around Lake George 7/1914

rnet
07-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Chad and I were out scouting the Monument/Mt. Equinox ride for spyderquest Saturday and those that are signed up are in for a real treat if the weather cooperates. And as long as we stay on time, we will stop at a store we found to be a real interesting treat and the view from the top of equinox is just amazing. Now I have been up there several times in years past, but not in a few years and they have built a new observation building at the peak. Also scene several spyders out and about, if anyone saw one red and one orange RS riding together, that was us. Oops, missed a slash on the date.

bscrive
07-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Ron,

I didn't realize how old you were. Over 100 years old...wow. What were you riding in 1914 in Lake George. His name wasn't REX was it? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

otter28169
07-20-2014, 09:04 PM
What a blast!! Can't wait to do it again in September.

Just sayin'............

Chupaca
07-20-2014, 09:51 PM
teasing like that. Even in1914 it was grand but now with the upgrades it should be geogeous. I think a good time will be had by all..!! :2thumbs::clap:

Bob Denman
07-21-2014, 06:43 AM
Ron,
I have to admit that I'm amazed... :shocked:
You look positively REMARKABLE for your age!! :thumbup: :clap: :D

Deanna777
07-21-2014, 06:37 PM
Chad and I were out scouting the Monument/Mt. Equinox ride for spyderquest Saturday and those that are signed up are in for a real treat if the weather cooperates. And as long as we stay on time, we will stop at a store we found to be a real interesting treat and the view from the top of equinox is just amazing. Now I have been up there several times in years past, but not in a few years and they have built a new observation building at the peak. Also scene several spyders out and about, if anyone saw one red and one orange RS riding together, that was us. Oops, missed a slash on the date.Ron: Just a reminder tell people to bring their cameras, awesome views. Deanna777:ohyea: