PDA

View Full Version : Busy weekend...

bruiser
07-20-2014, 04:03 PM
at the Bruiser Garage and Hamburger Shack. Wiredux and I spent yesterday working on his Spyder, my Spyder and Bruisersbaby's Spyder and general fellowship. It was a long, fun day. Today, he was back with one of his friends and I brought along one of my riding buddies and we sent most of the day installing some awesome LEDs on Rod's Victory 8 Ball. Sweeeet!!! It was a fun day of fellowship, burgers and story telling. Pics later.

Tired of searching around inside the dark rear trunk at night, stay tuned to the Wiredux website. Coming soon, inside the trunk, easy to install, hard wired LED lights.

Bob Denman
07-20-2014, 05:09 PM
"Tired of searching around inside the dark rear trunk at night, stay tuned to the Wiredux website. Coming soon, inside the trunk, easy to install, hard wired LED lights."

I can't wait to see them!! :thumbup:
:bbq::bbq::bbq:

bruiser
07-22-2014, 09:40 AM
Here ya go...

91879 91880 91881 91882

Without light With blue LEDs Without light With white LEDs

Lights work off a momentary switch so they can't be accidentally left on and drain the battery. Installation is easy and shouldn't take more than 1/2 hour.

Chupaca
07-22-2014, 09:49 AM
a very nice weekend and very productive. That new trunk light should be a nice feature for the RT crowd...:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
07-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Looks as if it's time to start cruising his website... :2thumbs:
Thanks for the pics! :D