PDA

View Full Version : Today's Ride

Trbayth
07-19-2014, 05:10 PM
Put almost 100 miles on her riding around Northern NJ (Wayne, Oakland, Wyckoff, then back through Pompton Lakes and Ringwood.) Riding my :f_spider: has really driven home how God-awful bad the roads are in Northern NJ; pretty sure I lost a kidney out there somewhere.

Other than that it was a great ride.

Trb--

Chupaca
07-19-2014, 08:47 PM
may need to find some new roads..glad you got some ryding in regardless. Remember some of those roads...!! :ohyea::ohyea:

fas2000
07-20-2014, 02:03 AM
Put almost 100 miles on her riding around Northern NJ (Wayne, Oakland, Wyckoff, then back through Pompton Lakes and Ringwood.) Riding my :f_spider: has really driven home how God-awful bad the roads are in Northern NJ; pretty sure I lost a kidney out there somewhere.

Trb--

I regularly do skyline drive, bear mountain, 7 lakes, rt 208. To me it is not the roads as much as the traffic :(. I did chatterbox on thursday, that was a nice ride if you are ever interested i would definately suggest that, but not via rt 80, but rt 23. Tomorrow i will do CT, down to Orange County Choppers and back. Ill let you know how that goes ;).

fas

333Club
08-04-2014, 04:48 PM

Trb--

I am also in Wayne, NJ. If you are interested in meeting up for a ride let me know. I've seen a few Spyders in town. What's does yours look like?

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
08-04-2014, 04:54 PM
i'm in long island, our roads aren't so hot here either :mad:

ARtraveler
08-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Any ryde is a good one. Some are just better than others. :thumbup: