PDA

View Full Version : RT SEAT

PW2013STL
07-18-2014, 08:08 AM
Well after trying the BPR comfort seat and then the Ultimate seat I am thinking of having a custom Day Long Seat made. I posted in the WTB section and I am also asking here in case someone knows of a Standard seat that I could purchase at a low $ amount.

Condition not important as long as the pan is in good shape. Russell (Day Long) seats are made using your pan, so if anyone has a low $ seat available I am interested.

Thanks,
Les

Bob Denman
07-18-2014, 08:37 AM
What are you going to do with the other two seats? :dontknow:

bcoulter19
07-18-2014, 08:40 AM
Bob,

You beat me to it. I was going to ask what he was going to do with the ultimate seat.

Bill C.

Bob Denman
07-18-2014, 08:43 AM
:D If he needs to find a home for it; one of us will just HAVE to help out! :thumbup:

PW2013STL
07-18-2014, 08:45 AM
What are you going to do with the other two seats? :dontknow:

Bob,

I sold the Heated Comfort seat to a fellow member and then purchased the Ultimate seat. That did not work for me so Ultimate took it back (:firstplace: customer servive) and refunded me the purchase price (- shipping cost). So now I am thinking of having the Custom Day Long made. I have had two of there seats in the past on my Harley and they are great seats. The only issue is giving up your current seat so they can make it.

PW2013STL
07-18-2014, 08:49 AM
Seat found :clap: Bruiser came through with one :yes::yes:

CentralCoastCA
07-18-2014, 08:53 AM
What didn't work with the Ultimate seat? Too hard, not comfy enough....? I have been looking at different seats for my RT and any input is helpful.

PW2013STL
07-18-2014, 09:05 AM
What didn't work with the Ultimate seat? Too hard, not comfy enough....? I have been looking at different seats for my RT and any input is helpful.

For me it was puting presure on my upper thigh and I am sensitve to that. Mose people are not. My wife loved the seat and Ultimate told me that I am the first person that has that issue. You should not have a problem, but if you do they stand behind their seats and if you have the 14 day guarantee the mose it will cost you is the shipping charge.

CentralCoastCA
07-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Thanks!

ARtraveler
07-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Keep us posted on your next seat. Your experience has taken us through a lot of brands--which is not the usual way it goes. The bits and pieces are useful for those considering something different than the OEM. :yes:

Motorcycledave
07-18-2014, 02:53 PM
I can help you with that.... Call me on the phone lets talk
Dave

Well after trying the BPR comfort seat and then the Ultimate seat I am thinking of having a custom Day Long Seat made. I posted in the WTB section and I am also asking here in case someone knows of a Standard seat that I could purchase at a low $ amount.

Condition not important as long as the pan is in good shape. Russell (Day Long) seats are made using your pan, so if anyone has a low $ seat available I am interested.

Thanks,
Les

PW2013STL
07-18-2014, 04:43 PM
It appears you have getting the seat under control. If not, I have a brand new 2014 RTs available.

PK

Thanks - The seat has been purchased.

Thanks all!!