PDA

View Full Version : RIVCO ROCKS!!

schnauzermom
07-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Had ordered floorboards for my 2011 RTS SE5 in May. Then, unexpectedly had to have foot surgery which put me out of commission for 7 weeks. Made an appointment to have floorboards installed at dealer end of this month, then, first ride post surgery rode to dealer and purchased new 2014 RTS! So, what to do with floorboards. Husband said to call Rivco to see what they would do. Was reluctant because so much time passed. Low and behold shipping them back for refund minus restocking fee. Since they had never been out of the box, they worked with me to my satisfaction. Have read great things about their customer service on here so that's why I decided to purchase through them. Thank you Rivco, your my vendor for future farkels :yes:

Chupaca
07-16-2014, 03:48 PM
always nice to see sellers come to the aid of their customers. Glad you got a good settlement to you problem...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
07-16-2014, 05:25 PM
:agree: Glad to hear about this! :thumbup:
Folks aeem quick to complain; sometimes, a bit of GOOD news can be a welcome change of pace! :D

Motorcycledave
07-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Rivco has to have the best customer service around.... next to mine hahahaha
They are very good :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: 5 thumbs up from motorcycledave