PDA

View Full Version : 2013 622RT for Sale

DJFaninTN
07-15-2014, 08:51 PM
ran into a guy from Cullman, AL who needs to sell a 2013 RT622. I have not seen the trailer but he says it has been used very little and is in good shape.

If you need his contact info you can message me and I will pass along his info. You two can work out the deal between yourselves. I am not taking or making one dime off the deal. Just trying to help a guy out.

He said he is asking $2500 for it and it has less than 500 miles. Now you know as much as I do about it.

DJFaninTN
07-16-2014, 08:10 AM
if you want to contact the owner he just became a member on here. look up Freddy Paul.

Cruzr Joe
07-16-2014, 08:12 AM
ran into a guy from Cullman, AL who needs to sell a 2013 RT622. I have not seen the trailer but he says it has been used very little and is in good shape.

If you need his contact info you can message me and I will pass along his info. You two can work out the deal between yourselves. I am not taking or making one dime off the deal. Just trying to help a guy out.

He said he is asking $2500 for it and it has less than 500 miles. Now you know as much as I do about it.

Just sent him a PM, hope he knows how to read one.

Update, this trailer is awaiting Katnapper to buy it, if he fails to do it i have second shot at it and i will buy it.

Cruzr Joe

katnapper
07-16-2014, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=Cruzr Joe;842413]Just sent him a PM, hope he knows how to read one.

Update, this trailer is awaiting Katnapper to buy it if he fails to do it i have second shot at it and i will buy it.

Chupaca
07-16-2014, 09:40 AM
someone is getting a nice trailer here soon...this site makes things happen in stereo...:roflblack::roflblack:

katnapper
07-16-2014, 10:59 AM
Just sent him a PM, hope he knows how to read one.

Update, this trailer is awaiting Katnapper to buy it, if he fails to do it i have second shot at it and i will buy it.

Cruzr Joe

So I guess you are since someone offered him more $ after we had a done deal.
But that's how it goes, sometimes your the windshield today I'm the bug.
I will not renegotiate a done deal. I would have loss my deposit at cowtown but now I won't

if anyone is looking for a new 622 call cowtown in Cuba MO they could me one for $3500.00

one or both of these threads need to be deleted

Cruzr Joe
07-16-2014, 11:40 AM
So I guess you are since someone offered him more $ after we had a done deal.
But that's how it goes, sometimes your the windshield today I'm the bug.
I will not renegotiate a done deal. I would have loss my deposit at cowtown but now I won't

if anyone is looking for a new 622 call cowtown in Cuba MO they could me one for $3500.00

one or both of these threads need to be deleted

I only offered to buy it for the 2500 that he was asking for, if he sold it to someone else, i don't know who it is, i have a call into him but it went to his answering machine.

Cruzr Joe