PDA

View Full Version : Looking for spyder riders

cj jackson
07-14-2014, 08:46 PM
Looking for any rides going on around the okc area. my email is spydercj@gmail.com . thanks :)

Chupaca
07-14-2014, 10:59 PM
though you have been here as long as I have glad you are testing the waters. If you go to the home page in the upper left you will find ryding groups and clubs. There may be some in your area. You can also search the members here and see who may be close by and pm them. Here's how...go to..community..then members list...go to search members...then advanced..then enter your state/city and you will get a list...I see 80 listed...good luck..!! :thumbup:

2 Cruysyn
07-15-2014, 09:21 AM
Looking for any rides going on around the okc area. my email is spydercj@gmail.com . thanks :)

PM sent.

Bev518
07-15-2014, 09:12 PM

My husband and I have a home in choctaw. Maybe we can get together sometime

Bev and Ben Stillwell

TmanOK
07-15-2014, 10:42 PM
I am in Edmond. Would like to ride also.

Bev518
07-16-2014, 08:20 PM
My husband and I also live on N side of Edmond. We have a 2012 and a 2014 RT. We are always looking for someone to ride with.
Bev and Ben Stillwell

cj jackson
07-28-2014, 07:37 PM
hello, for anyone interested, how about a meet and greet at Pops off of highway 66 this coming Saturday August 2nd at 9:00am for breakfast and a short ride down highway 66 towards chandler? Our spyder is an RTS, silver with a military insignia wrap on the front. We hope to see you there!

cj jackson
07-28-2014, 07:40 PM
though you have been here as long as I have glad you are testing the waters. If you go to the home page in the upper left you will find ryding groups and clubs. There may be some in your area. You can also search the members here and see who may be close by and pm them. Here's how...go to..community..then members list...go to search members...then advanced..then enter your state/city and you will get a list...I see 80 listed...good luck..!! :thumbup:

thank you for the help! I'm still learning this system so I'm not on here a lot. I'll hopefully get better at this :)

BMWpilot
07-29-2014, 09:24 PM
hello, for anyone interested, how about a meet and greet at Pops off of highway 66 this coming Saturday August 2nd at 9:00am for breakfast and a short ride down highway 66 towards chandler? Our spyder is an RTS, silver with a military insignia wrap on the front. We hope to see you there!
PM sent.

Ed Angala, Midwest City