PDA

View Full Version : Interesting conversation

NovaSpyder
07-13-2014, 08:03 PM
I called my insurance company the other day to transfer from my 2012 RTS to my new 2014. After I provided the agent with the details he said he wanted to ask me a few questions. Now when the insurance company wants to ask me a few questions i get nervous :yikes:. So he said he and his wife were looking at :spyder2:'s and had some questions, whew, i said ask away.

I asked if he was a motorcycle rider and he was indeed for many years so that made it easier to relate. He asked all good questions, handling, acceleration, gas mileage, comfort, cornering etc. then he said he was reluctant to ask the last question, I said ask anything. He was still hesitant but wanted to know the reaction from other bikers, I chuckled and said I understood what/why he was asking. I explained that personally I have had no negative comments directed to me but have heard that others have experienced comments from those "less enlightened", the d'oh heads. So that chore turned into a nice conversation. I usually enjoy talking spyder, well except for the d'oh heads.

Oh and told him to check out Spyderlovers.com for anything and everything about Spyders.

ARtraveler
07-13-2014, 08:07 PM
Sounds like you handled the situation pretty good. :yes::yes:

Saluda
07-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Not always pleasant or easy to deal with insurance companies and their questions.

Bob Denman
07-14-2014, 06:42 AM
Not always pleasant or easy to deal with insurance companies and their questions.
:shocked::hun: I'm the pleasantest "sumbitch" in the World; particularly when it comes to talking powersports! :gaah: :D :joke:

PrairieSpyder
07-14-2014, 07:58 AM
I hope you told him about SpyderLovers!