PDA

View Full Version : Oh boy...

bruiser
07-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Today is the last NASCAR race to be broadcast on TNT. It is the worst channel to watch a race on. Five minutes of racing and ten minutes of commercials and the incessant chatter from the announcers. They can't even call a race correctly. I watch most of the race with the mute on!

Highwayman2013
07-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Boogity boogity!

Chupaca
07-13-2014, 02:25 PM
but events are now controled by the media..loved the old days where the sport/event was what it was about...superbowl commercials get more than the game..during which one can shower get a beer and fix sandwich and be back before they are done....:banghead:

ARtraveler
07-13-2014, 03:35 PM
:agree: They could have called todays race the "Commercial" 300. Even Akspyderlady was ticked off at them.

What network will the remainder of the races be broadcast on?

retread
07-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Stopped paying attention to NASCAR when they stopped racing STOCK cars.

john

Magdave
07-13-2014, 04:17 PM
Glad I do not have to listen to stupid Kyle Petty anymore :yes: He was never even a decent racer and is dumb as a box of rocks. Even my wife can't stand his chatter. Talk about fame nepotism yes his daddy was the bomb, he needs to cut the pony tail and join this century .

Magdave
07-13-2014, 04:19 PM
:agree: They could have called todays race the "Commercial" 300. Even Akspyderlady was ticked off at them.

What network will the remainder of the races be broadcast on?
ESPN and ABC :thumbup:

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-cup-series/schedule.html