PDA

View Full Version : Oil leak fixed

billybovine
07-12-2014, 09:58 AM
Took my 2013 ST in for a right side oil leak on Monday morning. It turned out to be a water pump drive shaft seal leak. Since they had to dump the oil and the coolant. I got a free oil change and coolant change. I picked it up Friday morning. It was all clean and shiny. A lot cleaner than when I brought it in.

Of course never happy about having a problem, But the dealer fixed it quickly and I think I was treated very well.

Topshotta
07-12-2014, 10:34 AM
It's always a good thing when your dealer can get the :spyder2:back to you quickly.....unfortunately for some of us it takes a week sometimes just to get the dealer to look at the :spyder2:

Chupaca
07-12-2014, 06:44 PM
good to know there are responsible ones out there..your fresh clean and lubed and ready to ryde..enjoy..!! :ohyea::ohyea:

Dizneyman
07-12-2014, 07:05 PM
how about a little shout out as to who the dealer is... would be nice for others to know

billybovine
07-12-2014, 07:40 PM
It's always a good thing when your dealer can get the :spyder2:back to you quickly.....unfortunately for some of us it takes a week sometimes just to get the dealer to look at the :spyder2:

There was some planning on my part. My first call was 4 or 5 weeks ago and they were backed with Sea-doos at the time. I put off getting it fixed until now. Just treated it like an old Harley and put a piece of cardboard under it in the mean time.:roflblack:

billybovine
07-12-2014, 07:41 PM
how about a little shout out as to who the dealer is... would be nice for others to know

Andrews Sports in St. Thomas ON.

SPYD1
07-12-2014, 08:21 PM
Nice to hear good endings!

DrewNJ
07-12-2014, 08:38 PM
Just fyi.....Double check if they drained all the oil. They don't need to drain all the oil to do that repair. They lose less than a quart.

I'd hate to hear you extended your OCI only to find out later they just did a top off after the repair.