PDA

View Full Version : Trip to and from Kansas 2,000 plus miles

pellcitypete
07-10-2014, 03:27 PM
:2thumbs: 17 hours on Li'LL RED an still living.:yikes:Had a great time there with Family! Went to Cassidy for rally.The Prairie Chicken Capital nojoke ! oh an while there I had to spank my son-in-law badly :roflblack:
:roflblack: He thought he wanted to jump on Li'LL RED with his Yamaha V Star :hun: WELL he wont do that again!:opps: She made him look like he was going backwards :thumbup:but I'm just bragging :lecturef_smilie: I did have a good time. Li'LL RED ran great with the glass pack on. 22mpg pulling trailer back. Didn't check going. but did on way back :clap:Took 2 days up an none stop back(except for gas an pit stop). Grandson rode there with me :thumbup:

ARtraveler
07-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Great Ryde. Thank you for posting. :yes::yes:

vided
07-10-2014, 03:57 PM
:2thumbs: 17 hours on Li'LL RED an still living.:yikes:Had a great time there with Family! Went to Cassidy for rally.The Prairie Chicken Capital nojoke ! oh an while there I had to spank my son-in-law badly :roflblack:
:roflblack: He thought he wanted to jump on Li'LL RED with his Yamaha V Star :hun: WELL he wont do that again!:opps: She made him look like he was going backwards :thumbup:but I'm just bragging :lecturef_smilie: I did have a good time. Li'LL RED ran great with the glass pack on. 22mpg pulling trailer back. Didn't check going. but did on way back :clap:Took 2 days up an none stop back(except for gas an pit stop). Grandson rode there with me :thumbup:

Like your style, fun read. :clap::congrats:

Bob Denman
07-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Glad to hear that you taught that V-Star a thing or two! :2thumbs:

Chupaca
07-10-2014, 04:52 PM
glad your out and about..:thumbup: Pushing a bit hard but sounds like you put some folks and their vehicles in there place...be careful be safe..!! :2thumbs:

PrairieSpyder
07-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Did you enjoy Cassoday? Except for the first Sunday of the month in the summer, it's barely a town, at all!

napper39
07-10-2014, 11:55 PM
i was there also i go ever time the weather permits ,grate fun seeing that many bikes at one time,sorry i didnt see you there.:2thumbs:

SpyderAnn01
07-11-2014, 11:02 AM
I'm glad that your Spyder is cooperating with you this year!

pellcitypete
07-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Did you enjoy Cassoday? Except for the first Sunday of the month in the summer, it's barely a town, at all!

:agree: population about 114 I think :D

pellcitypete
07-12-2014, 09:01 AM
i was there also i go ever time the weather permits ,grate fun seeing that many bikes at one time,sorry i didnt see you there.:2thumbs:

:thumbup: I try to go the first rally of the yr. when I can. :doorag: