PDA

View Full Version : Spyder tee shirts enquiry

garry sol
09-21-2008, 11:39 PM
Garry sol here from down under,seen the link to the Spyderlovers Tee-shirt I'd like to order a couple but the site says that you can pick up at bbq or $5 postage to US,tried to order through the catspecialties site but kept on saying no shipping address ,even after I created an account with all my details.
Can anyone help?
garry sol:(

wtwing15
09-22-2008, 12:25 AM
Hi I am like garry
I am from Australia and tried to order 2 Tee Shirts through the system and like Garry was not able to do so, we down under would love your tee shirts could anyone help us?
robert

Lamonster
09-22-2008, 04:29 AM
I just sent Mark a note. I know he still had some work to do on the store.

dltang
09-22-2008, 06:37 AM
Hi I am like garry
I am from Australia and tried to order 2 Tee Shirts through the system and like Garry was not able to do so, we down under would love your tee shirts could anyone help us?
robert

For you two Aussies, I won't be able to do anything until I get back from Gatlinburg but if you still have not had this issue resolved, let me know. I will order the shirts for you and have them sent to me and then I will turn around and send them to you. We can work out the details later but I have a paypal account which would work great.
Deb

garry sol
09-22-2008, 08:46 PM
Hi Rob
just got an email from catspecialties [T-shirt company] they hope to have there shipping to Australia up and running by next week.So we will just have to wait
garry

wtwing15
09-23-2008, 02:41 AM
Hi Rob
just got an email from catspecialties [T-shirt company] they hope to have there shipping to Australia up and running by next week.So we will just have to wait
garry
Thankyou for the info Garry I will wait until next week and try and place an order
thankyou again
Rob

wtwing15
10-15-2008, 12:08 AM
Hi I am like garry
robert
:yikes:Hi I am still having problems ordering the SpyderLovers Shirts, we down under would like to order the shirts but still unable is there someone able to help me out?:mad:
Thankyou
Robert