PDA

View Full Version : Help us Help a Veteran....

CaptainSFC
07-08-2014, 03:50 PM
Heya fellow Spyder folks....My name is Chuck and I am with Midwest Spyders, an informal group of Spyder Riders, working hard to Raffle off a 2013 Spyder ST Limited with the sole purpose of raising enough money to purchase a Track chair (http://www.independencefund.org) to give a disabled Veteran the mobility to enjoy the great outdoors like you and I do today. if everyone bought just one ticket we would be sold out, possibly, in time to have it to present at the Spyder Palooza 2014 event in September.

Every chair is custom designed for each Veteran, since no two Veterans have the same injuries, and takes time to build. Please, if you can, help by going to http://www.spyderpalooza.com and or click this --> "Raffle Tickets Only (http://162.242.148.22//raffle.html)" button to order your Raffle tickets.

We all enjoy the freedoms we have because 56 dudes got together 238 years ago and signed a piece of paper Declaring that freedom....but many died to make it a reality and, over 200 years, even more have sacrificed to allow us to keep them. Now we can help one of those brave souls. Please help. I appreciate your consideration.

Thank you,
Chuck

CaptainSFC
07-08-2014, 05:28 PM
Thank you B Rouse aka: Bill and Cretia and M. Bowen aka: Silver Cruiser for your help!

--Chuck

MarcusB
07-09-2014, 08:24 AM
I just purchased a raffle ticket to help the vets accomplish their goal. If ALL board members bought a ticket they would exceed their goal. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with a second Spyder (I'm dealing on RT-S as I post) but I'll cross that bridge when they call my name @ Spyder Paloosa. Thanks MarcusB

CaptainSFC
07-09-2014, 08:28 AM
I just purchased a raffle ticket to help the vets accomplish their goal. If ALL board members bought a ticket they would exceed their goal. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with a second Spyder (I'm dealing on RT-S as I post) but I'll cross that bridge when they call my name @ Spyder Paloosa. Thanks MarcusB

You are a good man! We Appreciate all the help and all the shares of our Facebook page. Thanks!\

--Chuck

CaptainSFC
07-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Thank you to the following folks for helping us toward our goal...

D. Farris aka: CanAm Dawn
J. Christensen aka: JackCh
W. Ali
R. Williams aka: mustangbob

cohoff
07-09-2014, 08:57 AM
My honor to help you with this worthy cause. Please give the disabled vet my appreciation for his service to our country.

CaptainSFC
07-09-2014, 09:29 AM
My honor to help you with this worthy cause. Please give the disabled vet my appreciation for his service to our country.

Thank you for your help!

--chuck

bscrive
07-09-2014, 11:06 AM
Done. A pleasure to help you out.

CaptainSFC
07-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Done. A pleasure to help you out.

Got your order....ticket pic sent. thank you kind sir!

Chuck

CaptainSFC
07-09-2014, 04:36 PM
thank you K. Hawkins! Your help in our cause is greatly appreciated!

ronrico
07-09-2014, 08:35 PM
Just got my tickets. I will be on the road for two weeks in September so I might have to make other arrangements to pick up my new sypder. :yes:

CaptainSFC
07-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Thank you C. Baker aka: flamingobabe! Your help in our cause is greatly appreciated!!!

CaptainSFC
07-10-2014, 03:34 PM
Just got my tickets. I will be on the road for two weeks in September so I might have to make other arrangements to pick up my new sypder. :yes:

I hope to see you!

CaptainSFC
07-10-2014, 03:45 PM
Thank you J. Kitts aka: ronrico! Your help in our cause is greatly appreciated!!!

jthornton
07-10-2014, 05:08 PM
I just bought 10 more tickets, I was going to wait till Spyder Palooza but it looks like they are going fast and I might loose the chance to help a wounded warrior.

I'm always glad to help someone who has did his duty for this great country and gave the sacrifice of loosing part of his body serving. I'm always reminded of people like Carl Brashear who never gave up even after loosing a leg trying to serve in the Navy. For me this is a small pay back for all they gave.

JT

CaptainSFC
07-11-2014, 10:24 AM
I just bought 10 more tickets, I was going to wait till Spyder Palooza but it looks like they are going fast and I might loose the chance to help a wounded warrior.

I'm always glad to help someone who has did his duty for this great country and gave the sacrifice of loosing part of his body serving. I'm always reminded of people like Carl Brashear who never gave up even after loosing a leg trying to serve in the Navy. For me this is a small pay back for all they gave.

JT

JT...well said. Your purchase is greatly appreciated!!!

CaptainSFC
07-11-2014, 10:26 AM
G. Hackett...aka: Hackett43 thank you for your sacrifice and service to this great nation. Thank you for your purchase to support the cause!

PW2013STL
07-11-2014, 01:03 PM
Great cause! hope my purchase helps.

jthornton
07-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Great cause! hope my purchase helps.

EVERY ticket purchased helps!

JT

spyderbirds
08-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Wow! The time is flying by quickly! Only about 5 more weeks until Spyderpalooza begins!!!Mark it on the calendar (check) Sept. 11-14, 2014Register for event! (check)Purchase raffle tickets and help a wounded veteran (check)

jthornton
08-05-2014, 05:17 PM
Dang sure does fly by... I need to get the lights in the trailer and give them a bath... registered check, bought my tickets double check check...

JT

McGone
08-05-2014, 07:05 PM
Where is the event held? I see a date but no location.:doorag:

jthornton
08-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Where is the event held? I see a date but no location.:doorag:

Farmington MO.

http://www.spyderpalooza.com/

JT

CaptainSFC
08-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Thank you:

P. Mahnke, aka CZPK
E. Dewitt
R. Burch, aka recordingguy
W. Ali (rebuy)

Your assistance in this cause is greatly appreciated. I salute you all!

--Chuck