PDA

View Full Version : Sena 20S

maliamd
07-08-2014, 10:28 AM
I finally found a vendor with the Sena 20s in stock. The Helmet Shop in Daytona. I ordered a dual unit and I will get it next week. I am anxious to try this new set out as my Scala was a big disappointment.

BikerDoc
07-08-2014, 10:38 AM
How much was it? did you get multi set?

bmwlarry
07-08-2014, 10:42 AM
I am soooo frustrated waiting for the units. I am one of the first on MotorcycleDave's list on this board and am trying to be patient because he offers the best price by far. That said, the delay of him getting the dual set is very frustrating! I know his hands are tied until he gets the units! I may have lost the buyer for my Scalas by now but will try and stay positive. The weird thing is the absence of any real reviews of the working/sold units!! Come on guy, give us a real review!

maliamd
07-08-2014, 10:55 AM
How much was it? did you get multi set?

Doc it was $497.00 for the dual set.

Commander
07-08-2014, 11:14 AM
I am soooo frustrated waiting for the units. I am one of the first on MotorcycleDave's list on this board and am trying to be patient because he offers the best price by far. That said, the delay of him getting the dual set is very frustrating! I know his hands are tied until he gets the units! I may have lost the buyer for my Scalas by now but will try and stay positive. The weird thing is the absence of any real reviews of the working/sold units!! Come on guy, give us a real review!
I believe I saw a thread last Thursday from Motorcycle Dave saying that they would be here this week for the dual sets

bmwlarry
07-09-2014, 10:22 AM
I talked with him and the latest is two or three weeks! ARGH!

Papa
07-09-2014, 02:55 PM
Just got my single 20s from him. Will be testing them in the next few days.

2014 White RTS
2010 Silver RT A & C retired

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

maliamd
07-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Just got my UPS notification. My Sena 20S Dual Headset will arrive on Monday. Excited to try this new toy out!