PDA

View Full Version : laser alignment

M T Pockets
07-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Can anyone tell me the closest location to Trumbull CT to get a laser alignment?
Where are all the Connecticut rider located?

Thank you for your help.

Gary

SpyderAnn01
07-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Go to www.spydercomfort.com and click on the laser alignment dealer tab. There will be a list of BRP dealers that have the system and also a list on independent laser alignment people.

oldguyinTX
07-02-2014, 01:12 PM
Can anyone tell me the closest location to Trumbull CT to get a laser alignment?
Where are all the Connecticut rider located?

Thank you for your help.

Gary

PM rnet on this site. he is in Accord, NY. I am going to have him install a BaJa Ron Sway Bar & Heim Links as well as a laser alignment. There is a dealer 8 miles down the road who will do the B.U.D.S. update after the alignment. Ron sets this up with the dealer for they day that you have the alignment done. He does all of their alignments. He is charging me $150.00 total which includes the B.U.D.S. update. Several people have had this work done, and have been very happy with the results. PM Vidman on this site. I know that he went there yesterday to have the same thing done. I called the next nearest dealer in Poughkipsi (sp?) NY. They charge $200 & up for just the alignment, depending on what has to be done. Good Luck.

Highwayman2013
07-02-2014, 02:14 PM
http://www.spydercomfort.com/dealers.htm

Vidman
07-02-2014, 04:45 PM
I drove to rnet yesterday (Accord NY). Nice ride. Pretty country. Ron did the alignment after his son installed by BaJaRon Bar. Even better ride home.

M T Pockets
07-02-2014, 05:54 PM
Thank you all for the response

Gary