PDA

View Full Version : Meet and Greet Multi State hosted by NC

Hawk
07-01-2014, 09:19 PM
I most likely will not be able to make it. But John has invited us to meet up again. They are a great group of people and its not that far out of our way if you can make it:

Fellow Spyderlovers let's ride again this Saturday!!! This time we will meet at the Lighthouse Restaurant in Seneca, SC at noon sharp!!! Address is 1290 Doug Hollow Road, Seneca. I hope we will have many Spyder riders from TN, NC, SC and GA there. Please email or call me by Thursday if you and any friends/significant others will be coming so that I can get a general head count. If there are a lot of us, I might have to make reservations. Hope to see many of you there on Saturday!!

John Mattox
Murphy, NC
828-361-2564 (tel:828-361-2564)

johnmattox60@gmail.com

Pennyrick
07-02-2014, 10:50 AM
I most likely will not be able to make it. But John has invited us to meet up again. They are a great group of people and its not that far out of our way if you can make it:

Fellow Spyderlovers let's ride again this Saturday!!! This time we will meet at the Lighthouse Restaurant in Seneca, SC at noon sharp!!! Address is 1290 Doug Hollow Road, Seneca. I hope we will have many Spyder riders from TN, NC, SC and GA there. Please email or call me by Thursday if you and any friends/significant others will be coming so that I can get a general head count. If there are a lot of us, I might have to make reservations. Hope to see many of you there on Saturday!!

John Mattox
Murphy, NC
828-361-2564 (tel:828-361-2564)

johnmattox60@gmail.com

Penny and I plan to be there.