PDA

View Full Version : Albuquerque

Erags
06-30-2014, 07:00 PM
We are in Albuquerque looking at doing some Spyder riding anyone locate want to ride?

NM Wrench
06-30-2014, 07:29 PM
Hi We are from Albuquerque but unfortunately cannot do any riding with you right now. Let me know how long you will be here and I will suggest some nice rides.

DocRags
07-01-2014, 08:34 AM
Hi We are from Albuquerque but unfortunately cannot do any riding with you right now. Let me know how long you will be here and I will suggest some nice rides.
Sorry to hear you won't be able to ride with us. We will be here until Monday; our friends are staying until Saturday. Last night's winds blew Ed's motorcycle cover off; he's out looking for it now. It could be in the next state by now, with the wind gusts we are having here! We are looking forward to some great Spyder riding here since our bike spent most of our last time here in the shop with a ruptured coolant tank.

NM Wrench
07-01-2014, 01:05 PM
Sorry to hear you won't be able to ride with us. We will be here until Monday; our friends are staying until Saturday. Last night's winds blew Ed's motorcycle cover off; he's out looking for it now. It could be in the next state by now, with the wind gusts we are having here! We are looking forward to some great Spyder riding here since our bike spent most of our last time here in the shop with a ruptured coolant tank.

Sorry that your friends cover blew off but that is New Mexico for ya! LOL We get some awful winds here and it takes everything you have to stay on your Spyder. If you are up for it Rio Rancho is having their annual BBQ and Brews this weekend. It is always a good time. If you want to go to Santa Fe and don't want highway try going East up Central to 14 north and take that to Santa Fe. It is called the Turquois highway. Also up highway 550 to highway 4 you will find Jemez Springs which is nice and Los Ojos has awesome green Chile Cheeseburgers!. In town go to old town which is at the corner of Rio Grande and Central. Going up central from there you will find the Route 66 café which is a 50's style Diner!

ARtraveler
07-01-2014, 01:58 PM
Glad to hear from you folks. It has been awhile. Talk about coincidence, I was talking with Machinegunner from Park Falls, WI. yesterday. He was visiting family here in Alaska.

He mentioned that he had not seen you folks on SL for a while. Glad to see you are back again.