PDA

View Full Version : WARNING! Don't take your Spyder-------

shunkmanitu
09-19-2008, 02:37 PM
To the Commissary when it is HUNGRY!

It ate all this but one small bag and carried that home on its backrest!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=105

FANG
09-19-2008, 02:42 PM
roflmao :thumbup:

jeuchler
09-19-2008, 03:18 PM
To the Commissary when it is HUNGRY!

It ate all this but one small bag and carried that home on its backrest!

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=14&pictureid=105

Well...yeah, but--you did at least get the SKIM milk. :joke:

drifter
09-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Your posting some strange stuff bro…..even for a navy man.:shocked:

shunkmanitu
09-19-2008, 06:04 PM
Your posting some strange stuff bro…..even for a navy man.:shocked:

One of the things I wanted from the Spyder was the ability to carry a few items from the Commissary as I did often on the Pacific Coast. It is close though a little different to pack. This is easier than typing a list of things that could be stuffed into my new ride. Some day I will test the ability to match the thirteen two liter soda bottles that packed into the PC.

Think I am strange now you should have known me in SE Asia!

ataDude
09-19-2008, 06:09 PM
One of the things I wanted from the Spyder was the ability to carry a few items from the Commissary as I did often on the Pacific Coast. It is close though a little different to pack. This is easier than typing a list of things that could be stuffed into my new ride. Some day I will test the ability to match the thirteen two liter soda bottles that packed into the PC.

Think I am strange now you should have known me in SE Asia!

Bahawaaaaa! Welcome home, BTW, and thanks! /o

drifter
09-19-2008, 06:23 PM
No offence…Brother was special forces airborn in Vietnam, in fact, he now deals with diabetes because of agent orange. As for me? Just a punk brother who did 22 years as a Navy Corpsman. Chief :thumbup:

shunkmanitu
09-19-2008, 07:47 PM
No offence…Brother was special forces airborn in Vietnam, in fact, he now deals with diabetes because of agent orange. As for me? Just a punk brother who did 22 years as a Navy Corpsman. Chief :thumbup:

And to all that served. If your Brother is not taking care of his Diabetes I could send hime photos of my fistula graft operations! Particularly for the Native Vets, as well as all others, that face strong genetic ties to diabetes we have to do all we can to insure they care for themselves.

It is also important that they push as hard as they can to insure the U. S. government and the VA hold up their end of the fight. Over the past eight years I have lost several Brothers to the long lasting effects of Agent Orange, the latest only two weeks ago. All were of Indian decent of various nations and sadly all were younger than I.

I am rather lucky for the care I receive and a loving wife that puts up with problems and moods. Years of hard training gave me a better base to work from than some so I have already outlived many younger firends. It is hard to fault a loving wife, a supportive cat, and the neatest ride in the DaVita parking lot!

It helps to know that in a couple of months that we will be moved out to the Alabama Farm and out of range of loud pipes, boom boxes, and drive-by shootings. Iktome handles the last couple of hundred yards across the meadow just fine and actualy does the half mile of gravel smoother than the Forester. Learned early that it does require a GENTLE touch with the right wrist to keep its tail planted.

drifter
09-19-2008, 08:01 PM
well spoken........:pray: