PDA

View Full Version : Proshop Motorsports& Marine of Henderson

springcrawler
06-27-2014, 08:51 PM
Good day my fellow spyder riders of Nevada want to take a moment to express my thanks to a great group of folks you guys have in this dealership:thumbup:the wife & i are on vacation i was looking to trade in my triumph for another spyder and found Matt Boyle at this dealership to be very helpful and most importantly to listen to the wants & needs i had,it is rare these days to find good customer service these guys are at the top of the charts in that department ,not only did the get me a great deal:bowdown::bowdown: they ensured all the warranty deals had been taken care of and the first service was complete before i drove off:2thumbs: .All in all a great experience that needs to be told so other's who need work or a new ride can go here with confidence:yes:
Ok enough typing time go put more miles on my new 2013 STS
See you down the road
Greg

Chupaca
06-28-2014, 01:47 AM
always good to hear of good deakers. The traveler especially needs to know if they should need assistance along the way..glad you got a good deal and congrats on your new ryde...:2thumbs: Enjoy and be safe..!! :ohyea:

bluestratos
06-28-2014, 09:26 AM
I was in Reno about a month ago and went to Mikes Powers Sports but they don't have much in accessories. I never knew about this dealership so I will be sure to check them out!