PDA

View Full Version : Stepping out on a very small limb

bruiser
06-26-2014, 10:43 AM
90625 do I hear a cracking sound?

Frank G
06-26-2014, 10:56 AM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack: Sad but True.

Bob Denman
06-26-2014, 11:09 AM
:agree: :gaah: Our Country's entire sense of priorities; has become discombobulated! :banghead:

(How's THAT for a word!! :D)

snics
06-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Same in Canada, no better here.
Especially for Veterans.

Chupaca
06-26-2014, 11:24 AM
:roflblack: but sad that we are are our own worst enemies..you see it all over the world. If peolpe are mistreated it is usually by their own...

ARtraveler
06-26-2014, 01:36 PM
Bruiser makes a very good point. :yes::yes::yes:

I did not get flummoxed by the post. :roflblack:

oldguyinTX
06-26-2014, 01:54 PM
Wow Bob, that is the best word you have come up with yet. But seriously, the sad truth is that we veterans are getting the shaft, while the supervisors at the VA are getting "performance bonuses". Obviously not linked to the number of veterans who are taken care of, but to the number of veterans that are IGNORED. So many good men & women made the decision to step up & join our armed forces and have sacrificed so much for our country, only to be treated like garbage to be discarded. Good article in the latest Legion magazine about exactly this issue. Meanwhile, the politicians are falling all over each other to lay the blame at anyone else's feet except their own. They spend more of OUR money on pork barrel projects to please special interest groups and keep themselves in office than they allocate to the VA. Makes me sick to my stomach. Sorry about the rant, but this is a very touchy subject to me personally as I have my own problems with the VA. I personally am deeply grateful to every man and woman who has proudly served, and am saddened by the fact that there are those who just don't give a :cus:.

retread
06-26-2014, 01:56 PM
90625 do I hear a cracking sound?

They'd probably throw him in jail for "falsification of official imformation".

john

Bob Denman
06-26-2014, 02:09 PM
"flummoxed "?? :shocked:
That's another winner!! :clap: :D

:bowdown: