PDA

View Full Version : Insight on fender led lights

agrizz
06-25-2014, 12:18 AM
I am going to purchase a set of these but am unsure whether I should buy the tricfenderz or the custom dynamics channels... Any helpful insight from others who own them?

AbNormy
06-25-2014, 12:27 AM
bought TricLeds love them get nothing but complements about them great service from Reggie!

PW2013STL
06-25-2014, 03:52 AM
If all things are equal I would purchase from TricLeds as their customer service is rated :firstplace:. Custom Dynamics - not so much

GregP
06-25-2014, 06:03 AM
Between my '09 RS and my '11 RTS I've spent over $4000.00 with Custom Dynamics and about $700.00 with TricLED (Canada). There have been a couple of Returns involved which went without a hitch because I called and asked about their return policy and then followed it. Overall, my experience has been very positive with BOTH of these vendors, and I wouldn't hesitate to use either, or both, again. I will be taking delivery of a '14 RTS in about 1-2 weeks and I am currently putting orders together for lots of LED farkles and will be buying from both of these quality vendors again. Their service was excellent as was the product quality. You can feel good about using either.

Regards
GregP

rick_w
06-25-2014, 06:09 AM
I am going to purchase a set of these but am unsure whether I should buy the tricfenderz or the custom dynamics channels... Any helpful insight from others who own them?

We sell both, but for the Fender LED's the TricLed's are cheaper and jus as good.
We do get better support from Regge with any questions we or our customers have. Custom Dynamics have good products but slightly more difficult with technical questions, we have to figure most out ourselves. When you are ready give us a call and we can probably get you in the right direction.
Rick

YIRYDE
06-25-2014, 06:45 AM
I have used a lot of Custom Dynamics LED's on my 2011 and 2014 RT's. I haven't had any problems with their products and received support promptly when needed. I have also used Tricled with good support.

I was on a group ride with Spyder riders on the way to Spyderfest 2013, one had Tricled and one had CD fender channel LED's. The last day of the ride we traveled on a rainy foggy morning. The rider with the CD fender Channelz LED's was more visible than the rider with Tricled because the CD's are brighter. I purchased the CD's for their brightness.

Some don't care for the bright CD channel lights and purchase Tricled and some want them bright and purchase CD.

agrizz
06-26-2014, 03:41 AM
Thanks for the input everyone. I want them bright enough to be seen, but not so bright that they might distract me. After reading all of your posts I have decided on the tricfenderz.

Thanks again,
Adam

agrizz
06-26-2014, 03:59 AM
We sell both, but for the Fender LED's the TricLed's are cheaper and jus as good.
We do get better support from Regge with any questions we or our customers have. Custom Dynamics have good products but slightly more difficult with technical questions, we have to figure most out ourselves. When you are ready give us a call and we can probably get you in the right direction.
Rick

I placed my order on your site. I did not see an option for selecting color, but wanted to clarify I want the white/red led's NOT amber. Please ensure I get white/red.

Thanks!